Varg Vikernes released (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

jebuu

Well Known Member
http://metalnewz.com/2013/07/19/varg-released/

vark_vikernes_wife.jpg

''We have just learned that Varg Vikernes and his wife, Marie Chachet have been released from a French prison. The Burzum mastermind, along with his wife, were arrested on Monday on suspicion of planning terrorist acts on their rural French farm, after Varg’s wife decided to purchase four firearms, which she did so legally, with permit. Authorities have not been able to pin Varg down with any specific crime.

NKR.no has confirmed that the couple have been released at 7pm on Thursday night (presumably 1pm Eastern time) after police were “unable to identify specific terrorist plans or terrorist target.”

However, Varg is not free and clear just yet. The same report states Varg must appear in court in a few weeks over a “breach of racism law in France.” France apparently has pretty strict hate speech laws which Varg has clearly violated with his blog entries.''

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
ive been called alot of things, most of them being true. it is what it is, so fucking what? if you dont like what you hear, ignore it...

Mrs.REVmsr

Misfits of Shout Box
they should arrest kristoffer garm rygg, for dragging ulver's name in the grave euronymous is in, with all the ambient techno bs.

i know if i was varg, i would go back to oslo.

Well good for him now he can go suck his wife's dick,and stop trying to kill innocent people.Maybe he will change? doubt it. People like that should be locked up on the spot, with no trial :mariopalm:

You know you're supposed to keep the trolling in certain areas of the forum, unless this is actual stupidity; either way try not to carry on.
So in France you can now be arrested for calling someone a kikey, sheeni curse casting zionist?

samoth

Ad Majorem Sathanae Gloriam
Since when has he been released from Euronymous's murder? I didn't know he has been since I read about that story in France.

If I get it well, they think he is a terrorist because his wife bought legally few weapons?

Since when has he been released from Euronymous's murder? I didn't know he has been since I read about that story in France.

If I get it well, they think he is a terrorist because his wife bought legally few weapons?

They think he's a terrorist for that, and his "hate speech" on his blog.

Enchription

Fuck. You.
You know you're supposed to keep the trolling in certain areas of the forum, unless this is actual stupidity; either way try not to carry on.
So in France you can now be arrested for calling someone a kikey, sheeni curse casting zionist?

yeah i just get mad at people like this.

Was he threatening a Breivik type of thing?

Actually he's negative towards Breivik. This is his opinion from his Burzum website:

“To Breivik I can only say I hope you do kill yourself. You have killed more Norwegians than the entire Muslim population in Norway has done the last 40 years, and you claim to be a Norwegian nationalist and patriot fighting (alongside your Jewish masters) against Islam, to protect us against their crimes!? I am sorry to say so, but you have made a big mistake. Islam has been imported to Europe by Jews, so that guys like you would run to the Jews and fight for them like you did when you murdered future mothers of Norwegian children. Death to you and to all other ‘European’ Zionists out there as well! You are the main problem for Europe, because guys like you allow the Jews to run Europe into the ditch. The Jews would not have been able to do anything to us if it hadn’t been for Christian losers like you!”

fritoburrito

One day all will be revealed.
http://metalnewz.com/2013/07/19/varg-released/

vark_vikernes_wife.jpg

''We have just learned that Varg Vikernes and his wife, Marie Chachet have been released from a French prison. The Burzum mastermind, along with his wife, were arrested on Monday on suspicion of planning terrorist acts on their rural French farm, after Varg’s wife decided to purchase four firearms, which she did so legally, with permit. Authorities have not been able to pin Varg down with any specific crime.

NKR.no has confirmed that the couple have been released at 7pm on Thursday night (presumably 1pm Eastern time) after police were “unable to identify specific terrorist plans or terrorist target.”

However, Varg is not free and clear just yet. The same report states Varg must appear in court in a few weeks over a “breach of racism law in France.” France apparently has pretty strict hate speech laws which Varg has clearly violated with his blog entries.''

Sounds like this might end better for them than the kids in Waco.

breach of racism law ? That's just faggy, and wrong.

Back