Vegas shooting , 60+ dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Probably a good time to consider firearm ban
the solution would be as in Australia, which prohibited the sale of war weapons to population.

Obama tried to change the law, but there are a lot of money involved.
Weapons_of_MW2_Primary_RPD_and_FAL.jpg

Last edited:

_Xtina_

Poster girl
"Muricans love their guns too much. I don't think these types of shootings will ever stop here. I think they will become so common-place, that people won't think it's that big of a deal anymore- until someone they care about is shot.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
"Muricans love their guns too much. I don't think these types of shootings will ever stop here. I think they will become so common-place, that people won't think it's that big of a deal anymore- until someone they care about is shot.
money is stronger than lives of the victims

ThatOtherAccount

Racing To Death
I seen a video today of a kid that was there with his mom and she is a EMT and her son (Video Guy) Was checking pulses and he walked up on a female and her head was wide open.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
the solution would be as in Australia, which prohibited the sale of war weapons to population.
Wrong. Bump stock is not a military thing. It's like a mod for skyrim. You need a licence and never be convicted of assault crimes, domestic violence or drugs, or have your mental health history on file somewhere. Then you don't get one. Legally. AAA SAR .223Rem

Category A
Rimfire rifles (not semi-automatic), shotguns (not pump-action or semi-automatic), air rifles including semi-automatic, and paintball guns.
Category B
Centrefire rifles including bolt action, pump action and lever action (not semi-automatic) and muzzleloading firearms made after 1 January 1901.
Category C
Pump-action or self-loading shotguns having a magazine capacity of 5 or fewer rounds and semi-automatic rimfire rifles up to 10 rounds. Primary producers, farm workers, firearm dealers, firearm safety officers, collectors and clay target shooters can own functional Category C firearms.
Category D
All self-loading centrefire rifles, pump-action or self-loading shotguns that have a magazine capacity of more than 5 rounds, semi-automatic rimfire rifles over 10 rounds, are restricted to government agencies, occupational shooters and primary producers.
Category H
Handguns including air pistols and deactivated handguns. This class is available to target shooters and certain security guards whose job requires possession of a firearm. To be eligible for a Category H firearm, a target shooter must serve a probationary period of 6 months using club handguns, after which they may apply for a permit. A minimum number of matches yearly to retain each category of handgun and be a paid-up member of an approved pistol club.[6] Target shooters are limited to handguns of .38 or 9mm calibre or less and magazines may hold a maximum of 10 rounds. Participants in certain "approved" pistol competitions may acquire handguns up to .45 calibre, currently Single Action Shooting and Metallic Silhouette. IPSC shooting is approved for 9mm/.38/.357 SIG, handguns that meet the IPSC rules, larger calibres such as .45 were approved for IPSC handgun shooting contests in Australia in 2014, however only in Victoria so far.[7] Barrels must be at least 100mm (3.94") long for revolvers, and 120mm (4.72") for semi-automatic pistols unless the pistols are clearly ISSF target pistols; magazines are restricted to 10 rounds.
Category R/E
Restricted weapons include military weapons such as machine guns, rocket launchers, full automatic self loading rifles, flame-throwers and anti-tank guns.

Back