Vegas shooting , 60+ dead (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Has FBI agent Ellen Degenerate tidied this all up yet? biggest shooting in US history and the media would rather talk about koi ponds

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
Has FBI agent Ellen Degenerate tidied this all up yet? biggest shooting in US history and the media would rather talk about koi ponds
The media you read mebbe.

He has been losing his whale status for the past couple of years and his ego couldnt take the beating.

Hey, you will always have martin bryant to keep you warm at night

D.O.A.

We are Kings
The media you read mebbe.

He has been losing his whale status for the past couple of years and his ego couldnt take the beating.

Hey, you will always have martin bryant to keep you warm at night

Yeah there's some really hard hitting journalism going on over there. On trump memes I mean. Personally I don't bother much with american media, the presenters are show ponies, the writers are drop-out art students. They get very easily riled up if Trump ignores them, mocks them etc especially on their think tank twitter but they can't find a single hi-res video or even a picture from a hotel full of cameras of a guy hauling in suitcases full of guns and ammo. I'm not saying this guy was teleported there by the illuminati I'm just saying the high bar for journalism these days is bitching about an election lost a year ago.

snatch

Yeah there's some really hard hitting journalism going on over there. On trump memes I mean. Personally I don't bother much with american media, the presenters are show ponies, the writers are drop-out art students. They get very easily riled up if Trump ignores them, mocks them etc especially on their think tank twitter but they can't find a single hi-res video or even a picture from a hotel full of cameras of a guy hauling in suitcases full of guns and ammo. I'm not saying this guy was teleported there by the illuminati I'm just saying the high bar for journalism these days is bitching about an election lost a year ago.
What does trump have to do with any of this? You like bouncing on that knee of his dontcha.
There,s plenty of pics of the shooting. Ot mofo.

Now, picture hillary dragging a snaggle tooth down your ballsack

D.O.A.

We are Kings
What does trump have to do with any of this? You like bouncing on that knee of his dontcha.
There,s plenty of pics of the shooting. Ot mofo.

Now, picture hillary dragging a snaggle tooth down your ballsack

Lol bullshit, every headline is about trump there's nothing of substance anymore. That's why this threads here. I said video inside the hotel or pictures in there. There's plenty outside.

snatch

Lol bullshit, every headline is about trump there's nothing of substance anymore. That's why this threads here. I said video inside the hotel or pictures in there. There's plenty outside.
If ive seen vid footage, a pooter djinn such as yourself should be able to stop sucking trump,s stump long enough to pop some up

ThatOtherAccount

Racing To Death
What I don't understand is when Obama was in office the news stations and papers where one sided rep or dem now it seems all papers and news stations are against trump regardless if its dem or rep. I see nothing positive being said about trump anyplace.

cadaver1

Chug on some dingus...
Australia you can buy these
best_rifles_ever_made.jpg

8721e84c92f13bbc8dc5a8b73e2d58dc--gun-vault-gun-rooms.jpg

but war weapons no fucking way.
And you need special licenses for hand guns.

Back