Very kool RC . . . . . .thingy (1 Viewer)

wtf lol... pretty cool, I have a nitro RC coming this week I'm gonna flip off some shit around here, little fucker puts out [email protected] 4.6cc or some shit

yeah it is a kool little thingy innit.

I found a nitro commodore on the side of the road last yr. Has the remote, starter batt. tools the whole lot.

I got the servo's working but had no luck with the motor . . . . .. yet.

i have one of these, but can't do this. the routine is created on a simulator, then programmed into the radio. it takes a lot of work, and a few crashes to get it right.

fuck !that was great, I'd like one of them abattoir, but I foresee a lot of crashing and $$ so I think i'll get the car going

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
i have one of these, but can't do this. the routine is created on a simulator, then programmed into the radio. it takes a lot of work, and a few crashes to get it right.

fucking insane skills right there! I'd love to know how to fly one of those babies, but the cost of crashing them has always put me off... expensive hobby

D.O.A.

$400.00 for 4 seconds of fun.

revo wins, flawless victory.

I got hold of a little hpi nitro truck, fucker moves along okay but I think I can squeeze some serious power if I get more then 10 minutes after work to play with it and the low/high speed needles. It seems to be set very rich and bogs down. It's a two speed gearbox, but i got look in the tranny *not that sort* and fuck around there too, see why it's not shifting. When tuned & second gear is working it should fly. When I'm drunk I know I'm gonna break it.

first run was out on some gravel near work.

DirtBag

wont you be my neighbor?
thats why electric beats nitro any time. I need to get some of my RCs posted, you guys will like.

DirtBag

wont you be my neighbor?
all of the tube work over the cab the rock sliders, the front and rear bumpers were made by me. The body was from a cheap ass radioshack truck that i hacked apart and used the body on a axial scx10 kit. all electric.

i cant live or play without any gore

my drifter (one of)

ill take more updated pics of the jeep, its gotten a bit bloodier. lol

D.O.A.

I like the jeep/mud basher, I'm looking for a similar body but 1:8 scale. RC's are good fun, I enjoy pulling them apart and putting them back together as much launching off 15ft jumps at high speed and breaking them. :)

DirtBag

wont you be my neighbor?
the jeep came in 2nd overall with my rc clubs rock crawling competitions. its good fun

Users who are viewing this thread