VIDEO: Japanese Nuke Plant Building Blows Sky-High (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Charles Miller

Fresh Meat
Cool. While the World Health Organization and the Japanese Government are assuring everyone that the Fukushima Nuclear Plant situation is "nothing to worry about," the place is blowing up...

Oh, shit, nothing to worry about... But hand me one of those little protective paper masks to place over my mouth, okay? Yeah... Now I feel safer.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Meanwhile back in America an eighty year old Marine veteran sits back with an evil grin and a cold Budweiser as he watches CNN during commercial breaks of his favorite baseball game.

considering the US nuked them twice and ended it I hope the old fucker has a heart attack and painful death in a poorly maintained veterans hospital

I need lead! Lots of fucking lead...send me your lead!! (preferably already fashioned into two adult and two kid sized suits!!) PM me for postal address details!!

wino

DILLIGAF
on a more serious note

falloutwtf.jpg

80-120 rads - You have a 10% chance of vomiting and experiencing nausia for a few days

130 -170 rads - You have a 25% chance of vomiting and contracting other symptoms

180-220 rads - You have a 50% chance of vomiting and having other severe physical effects

270-330 rads - 20% chance of death in 6 weeks, or you will recover in a few months.

400-500 rads - 50% chance of death

550-750 rads - Nausea within a few hours ; no survivors

> 1000 rads - immediate incapacitation and death within a week or less.

Blaine

Expostulator
Oppressor
Administrator
That "Australian Radiation Services" map is a hoax, by the way. Thanks to fear mongering, the mythical status of nuclear energy in popular culture, and a near-total ignorance of the physics involved, people are always ready to blow the danger of nuclear power plant meltdowns far out of proportion. They see or hear the word "nuclear," and then stop using their brains.

Here's an article written by some dude who knows more than me:
http://morgsatlarge.wordpress.com/2011/03/13/why-i-am-not-worried-about-japans-nuclear-reactors/

To make a long story short, stop fucking worrying.

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
considering the US nuked them twice and ended it I hope the old fucker has a heart attack and painful death in a poorly maintained veterans hospital

Wouldnt pay mind to him. I know/have known WW2 vets that actually fought in the battle of Iwo Jima who hold no animousity to Japan whatsoever.

on a more serious note

View attachment 20501

80-120 rads - You have a 10% chance of vomiting and experiencing nausia for a few days

130 -170 rads - You have a 25% chance of vomiting and contracting other symptoms

180-220 rads - You have a 50% chance of vomiting and having other severe physical effects

270-330 rads - 20% chance of death in 6 weeks, or you will recover in a few months.

400-500 rads - 50% chance of death

550-750 rads - Nausea within a few hours ; no survivors

> 1000 rads - immediate incapacitation and death within a week or less.
WTF!!!!!!!
sparta.png

ubee

shalom
i read some comments on youtube about how this all is payback for pearl harbor.

i was like, yeah!

Charles Miller

Fresh Meat
No shit... The American People have been waiting and planning this carnage against Japan for over 65 years! LOL

Attachments

• GodzillaJapan.jpg
    GodzillaJapan.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 37
Back