We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Vigilantes Cut Off Thieves Hands

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by DeathHand, Oct 24, 2016.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out

A vigilante group, called 'Elite Antiratas' ('Elite group against rats) kidnapped 6 people (1 woman and 5 men) who were alleged thieves and drug users, all who were known to police.

The group bound them all, beat one of the men to death (the boyfriend of the 1 female) then chopped off both hands of each of the other 5 victims before dropping them off beside a set of train tracks...alive and with the new stubs wrapped in plastic bags. The male who was beaten to death was placed on a neon green piece of bristol board that contained a warning message to other thieves.

Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, Mexico, Oct. 17, 2016.

Set 1.

1-woman-5-men-have-hands-cut-off-for-thievery-man-dead-w-msg-1-Jalisco-MX-oct-17-16.jpg

1-woman-5-men-have-hands-cut-off-for-thievery-man-dead-w-msg-2-Jalisco-MX-oct-17-16.jpg

1-woman-5-men-have-hands-cut-off-for-thievery-man-dead-w-msg-3-Jalisco-MX-oct-17-16.jpg

1-woman-5-men-have-hands-cut-off-for-thievery-man-dead-w-msg-4-Jalisco-MX-oct-17-16.jpg

1-woman-5-men-have-hands-cut-off-for-thievery-man-dead-w-msg-5-Jalisco-MX-oct-17-16.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. DeathHand

The male who was beaten to death was placed on a neon green piece of bristol board that contained a warning message to other thieves, which when translated, said, “This is what happens to thieves, to people who don’t respect women and children. Understand this you fucking car thieves, motorbike thieves, phone and jewelry thieves and thieves in general.”

Each victim also had "Oy Rate", or in English, "I am thief" or "I'm rat" either tattooed or painted on the forehead.

The vigilante group, suspected of being part of the Jalisco Cartel New Generation (CJNG), also dumped off a few bags containing the hands of their victims at the same site.

Set 2.

1-woman-5-men-have-hands-cut-off-for-thievery-man-dead-w-msg-6-Jalisco-MX-oct-17-16.jpg

1-woman-5-men-have-hands-cut-off-for-thievery-man-dead-w-msg-7-Jalisco-MX-oct-17-16.jpg

1-woman-5-men-have-hands-cut-off-for-thievery-man-dead-w-msg-8-Jalisco-MX-oct-17-16.jpg

1-woman-5-men-have-hands-cut-off-for-thievery-man-dead-w-msg-9-Jalisco-MX-oct-17-16.jpg

1-woman-5-men-have-hands-cut-off-for-thievery-man-dead-w-msg-10-Jalisco-MX-oct-17-16.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  3. DeathHand

• Like Like x 3
  4. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

Can't imagine lookin in a bag and seeing a bunch of hands.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. DeathHand

If the hands are still re-attachable I wonder if for shit n' giggles the surgeons mix them all up...

• LOL LOL x 9
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Honest One

I'd luv to see that. :lulz:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Lostserenity

Lostserenity Rookie

"Can you point out which hands belongs to you?" Oh wait..... never mind

• LOL LOL x 7
    • Like Like x 3
  8. deviant2

deviant2 edgy

This has me cracking up for some reason. All of them with their stumps in the air... :lulz:

I like dead dudes sneakers.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. DeathHand

WTF? That is really a sick fucking, twisted thing to say about those poor people!

Fucking love it :)

• LOL LOL x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. msr

msr Here pikey pikey, swallow mah cawk.

This is the caption below the video--------
    The shocking footage shows several of the victims (pictured) in agony and clutching the stumps where their hands once were.---
    How were they clutching anything? They'll never clutch again. Waving their newly nubbie forearms around would be a better description.

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. msr

The cutters could have thrown in an extra pair, for lulz.

• Like Like x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  12. msr

Just think of "Thing" from the Addams Family.

• LOL LOL x 3
  13. DeathHand

Gotta agree with that.

But I also can't imagine looking in a bag wrapped over a bloody stump where your hand/s used to be.

:)

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Honest One

The string makes it look like an eye round.

• Like Like x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  15. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

Cool post

16. roshy

roshy Absolute cunt when not fed.

Thank god I don't live in Mexico! Christmas morning Id be fucking pissed "I asked for a hand bag!!"

Attached Files:

• LOL LOL x 4
  17. bogies

bogies Forum Veteran

Oh fuck how they gunna wipe their arses now :ass: :shit: :shrug:

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Gotta love the little smiley on the note they left. I can't really feel bad for these folks, you steal, you get punished. Sucks to have their hands cut off, but if you live there, you know what you're getting into.
    Fuck them.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Nathrakh

Nathrakh Rookie

the fuckkkkk
    thanks for sharing dh, awesome post

20. Honest One

Or jerk off. :lol:

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1