Violent Literotica

So we have dark poetry, gothic and fantasy, but how about some writing with violence and sex as the subject matter? Anyone else write/interested in this?

My first entry into the thread, possibly more to come later.

> Dilemma -

I really hated tying her down. She was so pretty without the ropes around her wrists, and even though she was kicking at me with every scream I hated wrapping her ankles tight with that electrical tape. Not really suited for this work but she's a little thing, no fears, bind the ankles together, then wrap a few extra layers in the gap between her cute feet and calves. She stopped struggling after a while, just gave up and shivered as she cried. I couldn't bring myself to gag her, the sobs and pleads were torturing me but I loved it.

I took a long straight blade and started with her inner thighs. Nice and slow so all she'd feel was the burn of the steel, but that was nothing compared to the burn that was to come. I cut thin strips from her legs, from crotch to knee, and god the way she screamed at me... I ignored the screams as long as I could while I lifted the iron I had left on the stove. She looked at me and I couldn't look away as I forced metal to flesh, ignoring the smoke and scent of burnt flesh. I didn't want her bleeding out until I was done. Using the blood that had sprung from the wounds I inflicted I greased up my fingers. And as I slipped the long strip of her thigh meat between my lips I explored her crevice.

With her legs bound it was hard but I eventually penetrated her. I could feel the burnt flesh on her thigh tickling at my wrist as my fingers probed inside her sex. I felt her maidenhead with my fingertips and started to slowly pick at it, wearing it down. After a minute of fingering the barrier I had broken it down. Blood was flowing freely from her cunt and I think her body was in shock, for she didn't scream anymore, but her body convulsed at random intervals. I bent her knees pulling her bound ankles closer to her soft ass. Pushing her legs apart I peered more closely at my handiwork on her cunt.

I could see the little flaps of skin from her torn hymen, barely making them out amid the bloody mess. Again taking my blade I spread her open with my fingers, using the point of the blade to pierce the tiny piece of skin. She shuddered and my blade tore it a bit, so I bore down on her hips with my elbows, forcing her to be still. I took a pair of forceps, gingerly grasping half of her hymen with it and using the blade to trace around it's outer edges, removing it with surgical precision. I repeated these motions on the other tiny piece of flesh, removing the maidenhead entirely. I tossed one piece onto the upturned iron, hearing it sizzle quietly as I placed the other just on the tipe of my tongue.

I savored the taste for a moment, rolling the hymen on my tongue before catching it with my teeth, slowly applying pressure until I heard it pop in my mouth. It was like chewing a bit of cartilage or gristle, so even though it was a soft piece of flesh it crunched and split as I chewed. The miniscule piece was soon chewed and swallowed and I hungered for more. Carefully I used the forceps to pick up the now slightly fried piece from the iron. I blew on it slowly to cool it down, inhaling it's salty scent with every breath. I was about to consume this piece as well when she twitched beneath me and I stopped myself. Her chin was trembling and the tears were rolling down her face, her eyes forced shut as hard as she could muster.

Gently I stroked her cheek with my bloody hand, keeping it pressed to her as she shyed away from my touch. I slid my thumb between her shivering lips working the tip between her teeth and opening her mouth. She tried to bite at me but her body was just too weak and I kept her mouth open long enough for me to drop her fried hymen-half onto her tongue. She tried to spit it out but I covered her mouth and kept the piece from escaping her lips. 'Just chew and swallow little one...' I whispered to her. She fought me but I was persistent. Eventually she swallowed hard, but suddenly vomited. With my hand still across her mouth it caused the vomit to spurt from beneath my palm, covering most of her face and my arm.

Tsk, tsk... what a waste of good meat. I released my grasp on her face and touched my tongue to the bile on my hand. It was sour and somehow tantalizingly addictive. I sucked the chunks and fluid from my fingers while she cried. The shock and pain were too much for her body she was fading and I could tell. She'd still be useful to me dead, so young her cunt would stay tight, and the meat would keep for some time if I took care of it properly. But there was one thing I had to do before she died.

Working quickly I took my blade and etched a square a little larger then my fist onto her chest, over her heart. I trimmed the flesh away, piece by piece, searing the edges with the iron so the blood wouldn't flood my work space. I exposed her ribs and using a small pair of pliers I broke each one, one at a time. Soon I was able to remove the patch of tissue and bone, and I could finally truly see inside her. Tossing the broken ribs aside for the moment I surveyed the hole in her chest. I could see her heart, beating irregularly.

Time was really of the essence now. So with one hand I freed my throbbing cock squeezing it tight and stroking it. She looked at me glancing from my cock to my eyes and she vomited once more. The fluid from her stomach splashed onto my cock and I felt it stinging as it dripped into my piss slit. I used the bile to grease my cock although it stung it made a nice lubricant. After stroking for a moment or so I rolled her onto her side, letting the excess blood flow from the hole in her chest so I could see what I was doing. I lay her down onto her back once more, reaching into the cavity with one hand, gently sliding it under her heart, pulling just gently enough to pull the arteries and other tubes leading from it, taut. Releasing my cock and instead grabbing my razor I quickly sliced through the connective tissue and arteries, leaving me with a still beating heart in my palm. Her eyes rolled into her skull and her body shuddered violently as I removed her heart.

Quickly but carefully I forced the head of my cock into the superior vena cava. It took some shoving, a bit of teasing and a fair amount of force to slide my cock into the right atrium. The still beating heart and directional flow of the blood within suckled at my cock so sweetly as I used it to jerk myself off. I used one hand wrapped around the shuddering heart to continue the motion and with my free hand I slid my hand into her chest, working my fingers in around her guts. I squeezed her lungs repeatedly, making her gasp and moan although she was already practically dead. I leaned down to kiss her, my fist in her abdominal cavity I reached her intestines, squeezing them and wrapping them around my fist, working the shit threw them and out her tight sphincter.

The smell of the gore and shit was pushing me to the edge and the heart was beginning to slow it's beating so I kissed her hard, before clenching my teeth down on her lips and then ripping them away from her face. Blood barely trickled from her face as I swallowed her lips whole. I started to cum, clenching both fists, my left forcefully pulling her guts through the small hole in her chest, and my right making the heart collapse on my cock, releasing and making it suck in air to expand again, sucking the cum out of my cock into the right ventricle as if it were a cervix, my seed fleeing to the egg that they will never find.

It was a large fucking mess, this eviscerated girl and I. I had to wait until my cock stopped throbbing and went flaccid before I could slide it out of her heart. I lifted the dead muscle to my lips, tipping it and squeezing until it started to gush it's still warm blood and my semen into my mouth. I savored the taste, rolling my tongue through the slurry of sex and gore. After swallowing I surveyed my work. I felt a little sorry for what I had done. But that's only because I couldn't do it again with this one, she was so sweet. I kissed her once more, my lips meeting the torn stubs of hers and her teeth. I kissed her soft and slow, licking the vomit spittle and blood from her mouth and face. Yes this one inded was so sweet...

And now, the dilemma of it all, do I fuck her now, or do I prepare the meat for consumption?<

social outcast

karma can be expected
I haven't had time..motivation..don't know which, to finish a story of sexual deviance as well. It's a good tale you have here but it lacks eloquent verbage that could really set it apart from the throngs of fellows such as yourself writing dark fantasies. I can also provide a link to a site that is mammoth but choose to not list it on this forum.
Oh I must add that the reader gets thrust in to the foray yet I think a bit of leading up to may get the blood flowing and by the time carnage ensues, quite possibly the reader could be yearning for release that the perpetrator willfully partook of.

Thanks. First time someone has complained of a lack of 'eloquent verbage' in one of my pieces and I take that as a sign that you have read a few of these types of tales stories. I'll keep that in mind on my next piece. Also, the leading up bit, I tend to either dislike or have trouble with that bit. Maybe just a bit of both. Since I haven't really found anyone else who enjoys shit like this, I kind of just write it for my own giggles, and the preemptive bullshit just tends to be too boring for me. Something again I'll have to keep in mind and work on in my next piece.

If you don't want to throw the link up here, feel free to pm and I'll check it out. Most sites I've found for this sort of thing are either dead or so limited in their content and allowed subject matter that I ignore them, but if you've got a gem I'd love to see it.

social outcast

karma can be expected
-Riding Along- by social o, Mar 2012

The car came to an abrupt stop with a small screech.
"Hey, where you headed?"
"Going back to Cameron," said the stupid bitch. Even if she had a college degree she was a stupid bitch. Even if she made more than him she was a stupid bitch. She was a stupid bitch because she was ready to set foot into his ride and what a ride it was gonna be.
"Cool. I'm going to Page. I'll drop you off."

She never batted an eye of hesitation. She just plopped her lovely self down next beside him. It was so damn easy, why not take advantage of these silly tramps out advertising their slutty self's on the side of the highway. Now don't get me wrong this wasn't some red-light district in a seedy part of town. But nonetheless these whores were out hitchhiking back home to the reservation from the city and their foolishness would be their undoing.

He didn't give them reason to sound any alarms. He was on a delivery route or more like a pick-up route, no pun intended. He worked for a specimen courier service that went to all the labs in the state, he just happened to get a route that was rural. A lot goes on in the mind of a sick twisted perverted individual with enough time alone on these long stretches of nothingness between stops.

Thoughts of the dumb asses that had to give urine specimens because they got the clap or worse yet AIDS invaded his thoughts. He even had body parts he rolled around with. It was not uncommon to have gall bladders, fetuses or colons sloshing around in the back seat.

Yeah he was depraved. He sometimes thought if he knew who gave which urine sample he might even have a little "fun" with it. That is if she was some hot ass bitch. Imagine having in your possession the urine of a complete stranger you wouldn't think twice about abducting, then strangling while you come in them? Yes, there could be quite the morbid delight if he could put a face to the specimens he was cruising around with.

But all that was a blur, here and now is where his fucked up mind was at. Her nonsensical banter was floating over his plan and he was focusing on the implicit strategy he developed. Something like this doesn't just happen. It grows, or more like festers like a disease. But its a sickness brought on by the individual. More like happily greeted, he wasn't forced into becoming a predator. It was a notion headed for head first. Cock head first!

"I'm trying to find my man. He's been seen in town by some of my relatives. That asshole's supposed to be working. We have a bunch of bills to pay but he's busy spending all our money on drinking. My kids need clothes and our welfare just ran out for the month."

Now in the past he would see this as an opportunity to lend a helping hand. You scratch my back, I'll cum on yours. But ideas like that only served to offer a massive case of the blue balls as they "might be desperate but not THAT desperate." So lets look at the facts.

Shes:
Down on her luck.
She has family that obviously love her.
She is a mother with several kids.
Now one would think, not a good target. Or candidate if you will. She's a struggling mother with kids to fend for. That's fine. Beside her is a seething raging monster needing to pounce on someone. Her thighs are looking really delicious as he eyes her listening to her babbling. He nods and plays along as if interested. But all her words are going through a filter that is computing out to: weak, whore, useless, idiot, dumb... He starts to take a closer look at his prize now and he sizes up her face and tits. Yeah, she'll do fine, just fine. His heart starts to beat harder despite his attempts at remaining calm. But FUCK YEAH!! he's excited! This bitch is gonna hurt, she's gonna pay with first her pussy then her life. Fuck pity which equates to a living victim/ witness. Loose lips sink ships and the only thing he needs her loose lips is either for something to test his knife sharpening skills on or have them firmly wrapped around his dick. That's it.

So the next phase of his plan is revealed by mile marker 435. In another half mile will be a dirt road that leads into some pretty heavy tree cover. The vehicle will begin to jerk and putter. As they roll to a stop he'll have a stalled vehicle. He'll get it to turnover once, he'll quickly proclaim that the tags just expired and he needs to get the car off the road until he can get a tow truck called out. "Sorry looks like you'll have to continue hitchhiking from here."

She's helped her Dad out with vehicles before and she doesn't immediately start walking back to the highway. He was ready to pounce but now he shifts gears and they both ponder what could be causing the vehicle to stall. With the hood open she offers a concerned eye while he wiggles spark plug wires.

"Dang boss, he runs these vehicles into the ground and now who gets the shaft?"
He's also slipped on a pair of leather gloves he grabbed before exiting the car. He is grasping a maglite like the highway patrol use to flash an accusing beam into your vehicle when they have you pulled over. Unlike theirs, this one has considerable more weight. He's filled it with concrete and it is a blunt weapon in disguise.

He knows its potential for downing a stupid cunt. A few weeks prior he brought another hitchhiker to this very spot and ran the exact same scenario. She lived but he was certain she wouldn't have any memory from her ordeal. He never laid a hand on her. He saw her barely able to stand at a convenience store on the outskirts of town. He stopped for a coffee when he saw her bugging customers about the direction they were heading. He knew she wouldn't find a ride and would probably end up back in town, a fuck toy for some wino in the alley or city park. He had no intentions of fucking her. She was a sad sack. But she had her uses nonetheless.

"Need a ride?"
"Yeah. Yeah I do." She slurred the words and her eyes were beet red and watery. Her face was a weathered piece of leather and looked rubbery even. Inside he reeled back in disgust but she was perfect.
"C'mon then. I'm leaving right now."
She followed and when she got in she surveyed the interior. They pulled out onto the highway and he made a beeline for the spot he had chosen. She wasn't as helpful to get out to help diagnose the car but neither did she make an attempt to continue out towards the highway. She'd been nodding off on the way here and now probably just wanted to find restful sleep but it wasn't in the cards for her.

"Hey, excuse me. I know its asking a lot but I need another set of hands out here. I think I figured it out."
She eyed him with contempt as if to say, "This is your problem, not mine." But she opened the door and slowly up-righted her overweight, unhealthy frame out to help.
"Here, hold this set of wires. While you do that I'm going to test the battery. Try not to let them touch. I think there's a short."

This was all bullshit of course but he was gonna prove she was a stupid bitch by having her believe that load of crap he just fed her. As he started to walk behind her towards the drivers side she made no attempt to call him at his bluff. She just stood there slightly staggering from the stupor she was obviously in.

Now he tightly grasped the flashlight and in one quick but deliberate motion he swung it towards her head. He connected and followed the motion all the way through, slightly losing his footing on the rocky soil as he spun around. Thunk! Her head was rocked brutally forward and she immediately sunk to the ground, the front of the vehicle bracing her collapsing body. Her head and upper body slumped backwards over her legs and would've probably hurt if she wasn't so loose from her unconsciousness. There she lay, truly a crumpled heap. It doesn't take long for him to go through the motions of putting a mock pair of rope bindings around her, roll her over and secure the garish restraint behind her back. No need to pretend to put any kind of blindfold over her eyes, the next time this little exercise is gonna occur she won't have her eyes and what they see as an aid to help identify who is behind this dastardly deed. The whore will be fucked, used for sexual satisfaction and then snuffed out. Like a candle casting a disparaging glow to a room wishing to remain unlit. Shadows wishing to remain obscured in the darkness.

Lethal Shadows. The title of a true crime book one of his favorite predators was showcased in. How many times was he transfixed in a true crime book and in silent thought say, "yeah, that's how it is with us" when the author attempted to offer insights into the criminals mind and intent. He had consumed enough of these books to know that actual killing is worlds apart from reading or writing fantasies about it. The bitch's head might not easily get sliced from her body like it happens in movies. The ligature wrapped around her fucking neck might have to be twisted and cinched for quite some time. He was looking forward to this most intimate of death embrace. It would be hers...and his. No one would interfere or hinder this savage union. At the moment of death he wanted to look into her now blood engorged eyes, a result of blood vessels bursting, and give her a maniacal sneer! He was her gatekeeper to the next beyond. There's actual effort involved in being a cunt killer! Its a dirty job but someones gotta do it.

As this homicidal play is being choreographed, hes making endless mental notes. Most importantly is times. How fast did she react to being whacked upside her stupid head? If her falling to the ground faster than a piece of wet burlap can be considered a reaction! How long does it take to feed her hands through the restraints? He must remember the exact placement of the flashlight because it was spot on. And all the while contemplating, is there a better way? There’s always room for improvement.

It really surprised him how she just crumpled to the ground. The cement filled maglite was a formidable weapon though! And the best part was it could be left out in the open! Just like him, it was a wolf in sheep’s clothing. From the breakdown of the car to sitting in the car with a crumpled old drunk whore on the ground he was looking at less than 5 minutes. That was what he called efficiency.

Now onto finishing his route. The knocked out wench on the dirt? Fuck her. She'll come to and not remember a thing. The stupor coupled with the nasty thump she got would have her bewildered and just longing for more alcohol. Maybe he'd pick her back up on his way back into town later that evening!

Pulling into his first stop on this route he spies a fine piece of ass walking from the emergency room entrance down the sidewalk. He makes casual eye contact with her then looks down to busy himself with paperwork but as she passes he sizes her up with a longer glance. Her hair is beautiful. How he'd love to yank it while pounding her doggy style. Her ass cheeks have that oh so lovely bounce from side to side that woman with a fat ass just naturally have. There is a god and he makes some fine ass pussy for us men to take advantage of. He loses himself in perverse thought as she walks out of sight. He can show his perverse nature for all makes and models. From skinny and frail to thick and chunky. They all have pussy and therefore have won the price of admission into his sick twisted game. Its just a matter of their stupid cunts being in the wrong place at the wrong time. If they find themselves there, they'll get took! He continues about his day and his route.

On his way out of town he passes a lady hitchhiking but is caught in between two cars and must keep his speed. Well, he could swerve off onto the shoulder but why act the fool for some stupid cunt? She does make him rubberneck nonetheless. She's young, with a day-pack on. She's built rather comical. She's short, wide and has short thick legs. How he'd love to punish those thighs while stroking his fuck tool. She'd make for a good fisting...

So this is typical day on the route of this budding sexual predator. There has been steady leading up towards what will ultimately be him acting out his fantasies involving the multitude of female hitchhikers he either picks up or sees on a daily basis.

Why not try the occasional offering money for sex? He doesn't want to waste money on something he could get for free even if it means he must use some necessary force. Besides the thought of an abduction, then the savoring of a female prize, the all out sexual selfishness he could potentially be allowed is enough to make him pop a boner and rub one out here and now! There are some acts his wife won't ever let him do that he will perform on some slut. Once he's cleaned up her butthole he's gonna give it a thorough moisturizing with his tongue. Oh how he longs to cut away the incredible tightness of a bitches pants to reveal silky panties. Then with another slow, gliding slice of his knife sharpened to a razors edge he'll have the ass crack revealed to him. To have it so slowly and so expertly revealed is like enjoying fine art in a museum to him. It warms his inner being like great works famous artisan's creations do to normal people. This art will be different though. He'll be able to taste. Touch. Fuck. Own it. Try doing that to a Picasso!
not The End

The whore will be fucked, used for sexual satisfaction and then snuffed out. Like a candle casting a disparaging glow to a room wishing to remain unlit. Shadows wishing to remain obscured in the darkness.

I swear I've heard that last bit somewhere before. Still, liking it :dawg:

not The End

Noice. Whether this means there is a part two, or it was a tongue in cheek moment like all the others in this piece; it's perfect.

This is an incredible story. The detail is great and its rare to find such imagery in a first person view, compared to third person. Excellent work. Keep up the writing.

SonDEre-ix

Lurker
Fan

The car came to an abrupt stop with a small screech.
"Hey, where you headed?"
"Going back to Cameron," said the stupid bitch. Even if she had a college degree she was a stupid bitch. Even if she made more than him she was a stupid bitch. She was a stupid bitch because she was ready to set foot into his ride and what a ride it was gonna be.
"Cool. I'm going to Page. I'll drop you off."

She never batted an eye of hesitation. She just plopped her lovely self down next beside him. It was so damn easy, why not take advantage of these silly tramps out advertising their slutty self's on the side of the highway. Now don't get me wrong this wasn't some red-light district in a seedy part of town. But nonetheless these whores were out hitchhiking back home to the reservation from the city and their foolishness would be their undoing.

He didn't give them reason to sound any alarms. He was on a delivery route or more like a pick-up route, no pun intended. He worked for a specimen courier service that went to all the labs in the state, he just happened to get a route that was rural. A lot goes on in the mind of a sick twisted perverted individual with enough time alone on these long stretches of nothingness between stops.

Thoughts of the dumb asses that had to give urine specimens because they got the clap or worse yet AIDS invaded his thoughts. He even had body parts he rolled around with. It was not uncommon to have gall bladders, fetuses or colons sloshing around in the back seat.

Yeah he was depraved. He sometimes thought if he knew who gave which urine sample he might even have a little "fun" with it. That is if she was some hot ass bitch. Imagine having in your possession the urine of a complete stranger you wouldn't think twice about abducting, then strangling while you come in them? Yes, there could be quite the morbid delight if he could put a face to the specimens he was cruising around with.

But all that was a blur, here and now is where his fucked up mind was at. Her nonsensical banter was floating over his plan and he was focusing on the implicit strategy he developed. Something like this doesn't just happen. It grows, or more like festers like a disease. But its a sickness brought on by the individual. More like happily greeted, he wasn't forced into becoming a predator. It was a notion headed for head first. Cock head first!

"I'm trying to find my man. He's been seen in town by some of my relatives. That asshole's supposed to be working. We have a bunch of bills to pay but he's busy spending all our money on drinking. My kids need clothes and our welfare just ran out for the month."

Now in the past he would see this as an opportunity to lend a helping hand. You scratch my back, I'll cum on yours. But ideas like that only served to offer a massive case of the blue balls as they "might be desperate but not THAT desperate." So lets look at the facts.

Shes:
Down on her luck.
She has family that obviously love her.
She is a mother with several kids.
Now one would think, not a good target. Or candidate if you will. She's a struggling mother with kids to fend for. That's fine. Beside her is a seething raging monster needing to pounce on someone. Her thighs are looking really delicious as he eyes her listening to her babbling. He nods and plays along as if interested. But all her words are going through a filter that is computing out to: weak, whore, useless, idiot, dumb... He starts to take a closer look at his prize now and he sizes up her face and tits. Yeah, she'll do fine, just fine. His heart starts to beat harder despite his attempts at remaining calm. But FUCK YEAH!! he's excited! This bitch is gonna hurt, she's gonna pay with first her pussy then her life. Fuck pity which equates to a living victim/ witness. Loose lips sink ships and the only thing he needs her loose lips is either for something to test his knife sharpening skills on or have them firmly wrapped around his dick. That's it.

So the next phase of his plan is revealed by mile marker 435. In another half mile will be a dirt road that leads into some pretty heavy tree cover. The vehicle will begin to jerk and putter. As they roll to a stop he'll have a stalled vehicle. He'll get it to turnover once, he'll quickly proclaim that the tags just expired and he needs to get the car off the road until he can get a tow truck called out. "Sorry looks like you'll have to continue hitchhiking from here."

She's helped her Dad out with vehicles before and she doesn't immediately start walking back to the highway. He was ready to pounce but now he shifts gears and they both ponder what could be causing the vehicle to stall. With the hood open she offers a concerned eye while he wiggles spark plug wires.

"Dang boss, he runs these vehicles into the ground and now who gets the shaft?"
He's also slipped on a pair of leather gloves he grabbed before exiting the car. He is grasping a maglite like the highway patrol use to flash an accusing beam into your vehicle when they have you pulled over. Unlike theirs, this one has considerable more weight. He's filled it with concrete and it is a blunt weapon in disguise.

He knows its potential for downing a stupid cunt. A few weeks prior he brought another hitchhiker to this very spot and ran the exact same scenario. She lived but he was certain she wouldn't have any memory from her ordeal. He never laid a hand on her. He saw her barely able to stand at a convenience store on the outskirts of town. He stopped for a coffee when he saw her bugging customers about the direction they were heading. He knew she wouldn't find a ride and would probably end up back in town, a fuck toy for some wino in the alley or city park. He had no intentions of fucking her. She was a sad sack. But she had her uses nonetheless.

"Need a ride?"
"Yeah. Yeah I do." She slurred the words and her eyes were beet red and watery. Her face was a weathered piece of leather and looked rubbery even. Inside he reeled back in disgust but she was perfect.
"C'mon then. I'm leaving right now."
She followed and when she got in she surveyed the interior. They pulled out onto the highway and he made a beeline for the spot he had chosen. She wasn't as helpful to get out to help diagnose the car but neither did she make an attempt to continue out towards the highway. She'd been nodding off on the way here and now probably just wanted to find restful sleep but it wasn't in the cards for her.

"Hey, excuse me. I know its asking a lot but I need another set of hands out here. I think I figured it out."
She eyed him with contempt as if to say, "This is your problem, not mine." But she opened the door and slowly up-righted her overweight, unhealthy frame out to help.
"Here, hold this set of wires. While you do that I'm going to test the battery. Try not to let them touch. I think there's a short."

This was all bullshit of course but he was gonna prove she was a stupid bitch by having her believe that load of crap he just fed her. As he started to walk behind her towards the drivers side she made no attempt to call him at his bluff. She just stood there slightly staggering from the stupor she was obviously in.

Now he tightly grasped the flashlight and in one quick but deliberate motion he swung it towards her head. He connected and followed the motion all the way through, slightly losing his footing on the rocky soil as he spun around. Thunk! Her head was rocked brutally forward and she immediately sunk to the ground, the front of the vehicle bracing her collapsing body. Her head and upper body slumped backwards over her legs and would've probably hurt if she wasn't so loose from her unconsciousness. There she lay, truly a crumpled heap. It doesn't take long for him to go through the motions of putting a mock pair of rope bindings around her, roll her over and secure the garish restraint behind her back. No need to pretend to put any kind of blindfold over her eyes, the next time this little exercise is gonna occur she won't have her eyes and what they see as an aid to help identify who is behind this dastardly deed. The whore will be fucked, used for sexual satisfaction and then snuffed out. Like a candle casting a disparaging glow to a room wishing to remain unlit. Shadows wishing to remain obscured in the darkness.

Lethal Shadows. The title of a true crime book one of his favorite predators was showcased in. How many times was he transfixed in a true crime book and in silent thought say, "yeah, that's how it is with us" when the author attempted to offer insights into the criminals mind and intent. He had consumed enough of these books to know that actual killing is worlds apart from reading or writing fantasies about it. The bitch's head might not easily get sliced from her body like it happens in movies. The ligature wrapped around her fucking neck might have to be twisted and cinched for quite some time. He was looking forward to this most intimate of death embrace. It would be hers...and his. No one would interfere or hinder this savage union. At the moment of death he wanted to look into her now blood engorged eyes, a result of blood vessels bursting, and give her a maniacal sneer! He was her gatekeeper to the next beyond. There's actual effort involved in being a cunt killer! Its a dirty job but someones gotta do it.

As this homicidal play is being choreographed, hes making endless mental notes. Most importantly is times. How fast did she react to being whacked upside her stupid head? If her falling to the ground faster than a piece of wet burlap can be considered a reaction! How long does it take to feed her hands through the restraints? He must remember the exact placement of the flashlight because it was spot on. And all the while contemplating, is there a better way? There’s always room for improvement.

It really surprised him how she just crumpled to the ground. The cement filled maglite was a formidable weapon though! And the best part was it could be left out in the open! Just like him, it was a wolf in sheep’s clothing. From the breakdown of the car to sitting in the car with a crumpled old drunk whore on the ground he was looking at less than 5 minutes. That was what he called efficiency.

Now onto finishing his route. The knocked out wench on the dirt? Fuck her. She'll come to and not remember a thing. The stupor coupled with the nasty thump she got would have her bewildered and just longing for more alcohol. Maybe he'd pick her back up on his way back into town later that evening!

Pulling into his first stop on this route he spies a fine piece of ass walking from the emergency room entrance down the sidewalk. He makes casual eye contact with her then looks down to busy himself with paperwork but as she passes he sizes her up with a longer glance. Her hair is beautiful. How he'd love to yank it while pounding her doggy style. Her ass cheeks have that oh so lovely bounce from side to side that woman with a fat ass just naturally have. There is a god and he makes some fine ass pussy for us men to take advantage of. He loses himself in perverse thought as she walks out of sight. He can show his perverse nature for all makes and models. From skinny and frail to thick and chunky. They all have pussy and therefore have won the price of admission into his sick twisted game. Its just a matter of their stupid cunts being in the wrong place at the wrong time. If they find themselves there, they'll get took! He continues about his day and his route.

On his way out of town he passes a lady hitchhiking but is caught in between two cars and must keep his speed. Well, he could swerve off onto the shoulder but why act the fool for some stupid cunt? She does make him rubberneck nonetheless. She's young, with a day-pack on. She's built rather comical. She's short, wide and has short thick legs. How he'd love to punish those thighs while stroking his fuck tool. She'd make for a good fisting...

So this is typical day on the route of this budding sexual predator. There has been steady leading up towards what will ultimately be him acting out his fantasies involving the multitude of female hitchhikers he either picks up or sees on a daily basis.

Why not try the occasional offering money for sex? He doesn't want to waste money on something he could get for free even if it means he must use some necessary force. Besides the thought of an abduction, then the savoring of a female prize, the all out sexual selfishness he could potentially be allowed is enough to make him pop a boner and rub one out here and now! There are some acts his wife won't ever let him do that he will perform on some slut. Once he's cleaned up her butthole he's gonna give it a thorough moisturizing with his tongue. Oh how he longs to cut away the incredible tightness of a bitches pants to reveal silky panties. Then with another slow, gliding slice of his knife sharpened to a razors edge he'll have the ass crack revealed to him. To have it so slowly and so expertly revealed is like enjoying fine art in a museum to him. It warms his inner being like great works famous artisan's creations do to normal people. This art will be different though. He'll be able to taste. Touch. Fuck. Own it. Try doing that to a Picasso!
not The End
Fantastic! I love your writing style and am curious to read the rest. The protagonist's thoughts almost mirror my own.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
So we have dark poetry, gothic and fantasy, but how about some writing with violence and sex as the subject matter? Anyone else write/interested in this?

My first entry into the thread, possibly more to come later.

> Dilemma -

I really hated tying her down. She was so pretty without the ropes around her wrists, and even though she was kicking at me with every scream I hated wrapping her ankles tight with that electrical tape. Not really suited for this work but she's a little thing, no fears, bind the ankles together, then wrap a few extra layers in the gap between her cute feet and calves. She stopped struggling after a while, just gave up and shivered as she cried. I couldn't bring myself to gag her, the sobs and pleads were torturing me but I loved it.

I took a long straight blade and started with her inner thighs. Nice and slow so all she'd feel was the burn of the steel, but that was nothing compared to the burn that was to come. I cut thin strips from her legs, from crotch to knee, and god the way she screamed at me... I ignored the screams as long as I could while I lifted the iron I had left on the stove. She looked at me and I couldn't look away as I forced metal to flesh, ignoring the smoke and scent of burnt flesh. I didn't want her bleeding out until I was done. Using the blood that had sprung from the wounds I inflicted I greased up my fingers. And as I slipped the long strip of her thigh meat between my lips I explored her crevice.

With her legs bound it was hard but I eventually penetrated her. I could feel the burnt flesh on her thigh tickling at my wrist as my fingers probed inside her sex. I felt her maidenhead with my fingertips and started to slowly pick at it, wearing it down. After a minute of fingering the barrier I had broken it down. Blood was flowing freely from her cunt and I think her body was in shock, for she didn't scream anymore, but her body convulsed at random intervals. I bent her knees pulling her bound ankles closer to her soft ass. Pushing her legs apart I peered more closely at my handiwork on her cunt.

I could see the little flaps of skin from her torn hymen, barely making them out amid the bloody mess. Again taking my blade I spread her open with my fingers, using the point of the blade to pierce the tiny piece of skin. She shuddered and my blade tore it a bit, so I bore down on her hips with my elbows, forcing her to be still. I took a pair of forceps, gingerly grasping half of her hymen with it and using the blade to trace around it's outer edges, removing it with surgical precision. I repeated these motions on the other tiny piece of flesh, removing the maidenhead entirely. I tossed one piece onto the upturned iron, hearing it sizzle quietly as I placed the other just on the tipe of my tongue.

I savored the taste for a moment, rolling the hymen on my tongue before catching it with my teeth, slowly applying pressure until I heard it pop in my mouth. It was like chewing a bit of cartilage or gristle, so even though it was a soft piece of flesh it crunched and split as I chewed. The miniscule piece was soon chewed and swallowed and I hungered for more. Carefully I used the forceps to pick up the now slightly fried piece from the iron. I blew on it slowly to cool it down, inhaling it's salty scent with every breath. I was about to consume this piece as well when she twitched beneath me and I stopped myself. Her chin was trembling and the tears were rolling down her face, her eyes forced shut as hard as she could muster.

Gently I stroked her cheek with my bloody hand, keeping it pressed to her as she shyed away from my touch. I slid my thumb between her shivering lips working the tip between her teeth and opening her mouth. She tried to bite at me but her body was just too weak and I kept her mouth open long enough for me to drop her fried hymen-half onto her tongue. She tried to spit it out but I covered her mouth and kept the piece from escaping her lips. 'Just chew and swallow little one...' I whispered to her. She fought me but I was persistent. Eventually she swallowed hard, but suddenly vomited. With my hand still across her mouth it caused the vomit to spurt from beneath my palm, covering most of her face and my arm.

Tsk, tsk... what a waste of good meat. I released my grasp on her face and touched my tongue to the bile on my hand. It was sour and somehow tantalizingly addictive. I sucked the chunks and fluid from my fingers while she cried. The shock and pain were too much for her body she was fading and I could tell. She'd still be useful to me dead, so young her cunt would stay tight, and the meat would keep for some time if I took care of it properly. But there was one thing I had to do before she died.

Working quickly I took my blade and etched a square a little larger then my fist onto her chest, over her heart. I trimmed the flesh away, piece by piece, searing the edges with the iron so the blood wouldn't flood my work space. I exposed her ribs and using a small pair of pliers I broke each one, one at a time. Soon I was able to remove the patch of tissue and bone, and I could finally truly see inside her. Tossing the broken ribs aside for the moment I surveyed the hole in her chest. I could see her heart, beating irregularly.

Time was really of the essence now. So with one hand I freed my throbbing cock squeezing it tight and stroking it. She looked at me glancing from my cock to my eyes and she vomited once more. The fluid from her stomach splashed onto my cock and I felt it stinging as it dripped into my piss slit. I used the bile to grease my cock although it stung it made a nice lubricant. After stroking for a moment or so I rolled her onto her side, letting the excess blood flow from the hole in her chest so I could see what I was doing. I lay her down onto her back once more, reaching into the cavity with one hand, gently sliding it under her heart, pulling just gently enough to pull the arteries and other tubes leading from it, taut. Releasing my cock and instead grabbing my razor I quickly sliced through the connective tissue and arteries, leaving me with a still beating heart in my palm. Her eyes rolled into her skull and her body shuddered violently as I removed her heart.

Quickly but carefully I forced the head of my cock into the superior vena cava. It took some shoving, a bit of teasing and a fair amount of force to slide my cock into the right atrium. The still beating heart and directional flow of the blood within suckled at my cock so sweetly as I used it to jerk myself off. I used one hand wrapped around the shuddering heart to continue the motion and with my free hand I slid my hand into her chest, working my fingers in around her guts. I squeezed her lungs repeatedly, making her gasp and moan although she was already practically dead. I leaned down to kiss her, my fist in her abdominal cavity I reached her intestines, squeezing them and wrapping them around my fist, working the shit threw them and out her tight sphincter.

The smell of the gore and shit was pushing me to the edge and the heart was beginning to slow it's beating so I kissed her hard, before clenching my teeth down on her lips and then ripping them away from her face. Blood barely trickled from her face as I swallowed her lips whole. I started to cum, clenching both fists, my left forcefully pulling her guts through the small hole in her chest, and my right making the heart collapse on my cock, releasing and making it suck in air to expand again, sucking the cum out of my cock into the right ventricle as if it were a cervix, my seed fleeing to the egg that they will never find.

It was a large fucking mess, this eviscerated girl and I. I had to wait until my cock stopped throbbing and went flaccid before I could slide it out of her heart. I lifted the dead muscle to my lips, tipping it and squeezing until it started to gush it's still warm blood and my semen into my mouth. I savored the taste, rolling my tongue through the slurry of sex and gore. After swallowing I surveyed my work. I felt a little sorry for what I had done. But that's only because I couldn't do it again with this one, she was so sweet. I kissed her once more, my lips meeting the torn stubs of hers and her teeth. I kissed her soft and slow, licking the vomit spittle and blood from her mouth and face. Yes this one inded was so sweet...

And now, the dilemma of it all, do I fuck her now, or do I prepare the meat for consumption?<
Wow, just fucking wow. I am writing a book about a serial killer and this is EXACTLY how I see his character! Shit, I should have you writing for me, would make this project a whole lot simpler! Good skill, I really like this.

Wow, just fucking wow. I am writing a book about a serial killer and this is EXACTLY how I see his character! Shit, I should have you writing for me, would make this project a whole lot simpler! Good skill, I really like this.
I'd be happy to collaborate if you'd like. I've tried it before and I ended up making the character "too extreme" and the project was abandoned so, eh. Either way, I'm glad you liked it!

Good thread and awesome writing. I have a couple dark stories that I might add later once I retrieve them from my old computer. Thumbs up!
We are always looking for more submissions in here. I haven't had a chance to write anything new since I realized the piece I was working on was on the computer that just shat it's c drive, so iit's been slow in here. Fresh blood is definitely welcome.

collaredgirl65

Forum Veteran
We are always looking for more submissions in here. I haven't had a chance to write anything new since I realized the piece I was working on was on the computer that just shat it's c drive, so iit's been slow in here. Fresh blood is definitely welcome.

I don't have a good word processing program on this laptop, so I have been writing long hand with paper and pencil since my desktop took a shit. We did manage to salvage the hard drive and got it in a different case. I just need to take the time to fire it up and transfer it to an external, then I can upload here at least one.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I'd be happy to collaborate if you'd like. I've tried it before and I ended up making the character "too extreme" and the project was abandoned so, eh. Either way, I'm glad you liked it!
I would like some help. Your character is exactly how I want my killer to talk and act. I wasn't sure how to write him until I read your story. I like how he speaks in the now and into his brain for all his thinking as he works his blade and body. So let me finish up some of what i am working on and I will send you a page or two, if you like my writing then maybe we can work together. I am glad I read it now, took me a while but I read it 3 times!

I don't have a good word processing program on this laptop, so I have been writing long hand with paper and pencil since my desktop took a shit. We did manage to salvage the hard drive and got it in a different case. I just need to take the time to fire it up and transfer it to an external, then I can upload here at least one.
I'd do the same with mine but the drive legit died, or at least as far as we can tell. Haven't tinkered with it too much.

A

Angel of Darkness

I've never thought about making my stories this extreme...maybe its time for a change in my style

A

Angel of Darkness

ok then, here i go...tell me what you like and don't like..im open to suggestions

It was quiet; iridescent almost in the calming whisperings of Dawn. A fine mist cascaded over the serene forest, the fine tears Dawn cried as her unique shades of orange and pink fade before the sky. Such tranquility passes through at unnerving speed, waking the forest in the breaking daylight. The Sun starts its journey with lazy wandering, and with its first yawn of light, begins another day.
He walked through the forest with purpose, cracking dead and gone twigs under his feet. Wiping the sweat from his face in the brittle morning, he set down his package and scanned the scenery. His sense of euphoria was gone with the sweeping wind in the early morning; leaving him with another dreadful dose of reality. What a waste of a day. He breathed in the crisp piney smell that only dampened soil and wood can bring, Such a rare beautiful smell. He smirked, and with that flicked open his pack and lit a cigarette. Puffing in, he accepted death into his lungs before releasing out to the virgin wilderness. He looked up, with a sense of longing, watching the smoke rise and quickly disperse into the air, before turning back to the task at hand. Hiding the body. You were a beautiful one my dear. He stubbed the stick of cancer into a nearby cedar tree, leaving a small mark. Yes, the most beautiful one yet. Looking down he admired with the slightest grin; his handiwork. Her body naked and gleaming in the young sunlight, her hair drenched from the dew resting in the grass, and the blood; oh god the blood. So tantalizing, my dear, you better be careful of your teasing ways.
He shivered, intoxicated. Her markings, the burns, her screaming as she pulled against her restraints, howling, crying, begging; everything was perfect. His mind drifted over the recent memories, caressing each with hazy delirium. He sighed. But that is over, time for the dirty work, my dear. He gazed at her lovingly. Our time together was so short but so sweet. Looking back up to the sunshine his haze cleared with the fog of the morning. He bent down and carried her for awhile, like an injured puppy, carefully but with a sense of urgency. His arms stroked her legs as he walked, chipping off the dried blood. Looking down he noticed an open wound oozing pus. His eyes squinted in disgust; his lips curling. You are quite dirty my dear, you dirty girl. Her head hung as if in shame and swayed back and forth as he walked. his eyes softened with desire; brushing his lips to hers; guilty of his recent words. You are beautiful my dear, don't be ashamed. Birds chirped overhead, fluttering back and forth through the branches as he marched with newfound pride. Such a beauty and she was all mine. A craving coarsed through him and he was overcome with a wanting that tore at him; his heart raced. I must have her. Now.
With one motion he threw her to the dirt and pounced on her, knowing full well that she wouldn't fight him this time. There is a first for everything my dear....
He finished and stood up, his needs satisfied. Picking her up once more, he walked for a time. You enjoyed it didn't you? You slut. He grinned at her shame. Yes you did. Her head swung. He walked a bit further and set her down for the last time. The hole had already been dug a few nights before, as the ground is brittle in the winter, and needed more coaxing than usual. Kneeling, he gave her a kiss on her forehead before yanking her up. I am disappointed that you have to leave so soon. Tossing her in, he blanketed her in mud and clay.
Goodnight my dear....