Violent Negroes (Niggers) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Every news story I've read this past week...every one...involving robbery or murder...has involved a nigger as the perpetrator.

I'm used to reading news stories wherein the the vast and overwhelming majority of violent crimes are committed by niggers.

But this week stands out because 100% (instead of the usual 90%) of crimes have involved a nigger that was arrested, or a nigger caught on surveillance video, or a nigger described by a crime victim.

That's amazing when you consider that adult, male Negroes account for slight less than 6% of the entire American population.

It caused me to pause for a few minutes this afternoon as I leaned back in my chair with my hands clasped behind my head and imagined how much better and how much more civilized American society would be if all niggers were eliminated from society.

Regards,
-Ward

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
giphy (6).gif

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Unless you live in the bricks, I don't believe you're being honest. Give us an example from your area. It's a news thread so demonstrate how bad the crime is for you personally.

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
bgirl said:
Unless you live in the bricks, I don't believe you're being honest. Give us an example from your area.

Did you even read my post? It sure doesn't sound like it, because I mentioned nothing about my area or crime in my area.

However BGirl, you seem to be a typical left-wing liberal...a snowflake...so facts and statistics about crime in the US wouldn't matter to you anyway, because you'll simply just deny facts that you don't like to hear and that conflict with your illusory world view.

You even describe yourself in your signature as a "master of denial."

I bet you're also still frustrated over Trump's win in 2016...aren't you?

Regards,
-Ward

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
Did you even read my post? It sure doesn't sound like it, because I mentioned nothing about my area or crime in my area.

However BGirl, you seem to be a typical left-wing liberal...a snowflake...so facts and statistics about crime in the US wouldn't matter to you anyway, because you'll simply just deny facts that you don't like to hear and that conflict with your illusory world view.

You even describe yourself in your signature as a "master of denial."

I bet you're also still frustrated over Trump's win in 2016...aren't you?

View attachment 381540

Regards,
-Ward

lol You put the thread in world news with no news dipshit. I was just trying to encourage you to expand on the topic. I know where you live so I was checking to see if you had the balls to post something from your area. You're a fairly pathetic fake veteran from whiteville yet you go slumming for nigger news so you can sip brandy and rub yourself old man. I remember you well.

My signature is courtesy of other cock holders I've stomped on. It hasn't been added to in years because your gender is in decline and unable to offer me anything new. I read your post and it's just a repeat, you lack originality. Try harder or just stick to hating on niggers.

Back