Virginia law enforcement worker killed in shootout with deputies after murdering family of teen he had catfished (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Virginia law enforcement worker was killed in a shootout with deputies in California after he allegedly killed the mother and grandparents of a teenage girl he had catfished online, police said Sunday.
The worker had driven off with the girl after the killings, police said.

Officers were initially called to the La Sierra South neighborhood in Riverside, California, on Friday just after 11 a.m. to check on the welfare of a girl who appeared distressed while getting into a Red Kia Soul with a man, the Riverside Police Department said in a news release.
While officers were responding, police began to receive calls about a structural fire just a few houses away from where the welfare call was reported, they said.
The Riverside Fire Department arrived at the residence to find a fire on the first floor. When they made entry they discovered three adult victims lying on the ground, police said.
"Their bodies were pulled outside where it was determined they were victims of an apparent homicide," the Riverside Police Department said, adding that firefighters were able to put the fire out.

During a preliminary investigation, detectives found out that the girl described in the initial welfare call had lived at the house where the three people were found dead, police said.
Authorities were also able to identify the man she was seen with as 28-year-old Austin Lee Edwards of North Chesterfield, Virginia, who detectives learned had worked for the Virginia State Police until being recently employed at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office in Virginia.
Several hours later, authorities were able to track Edwards' vehicle as he was driving with the teen through San Bernardino County in the unincorporated area of Kelso.
When deputies with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department caught up Edwards, the suspect fired gunshots at them, before being fatally shot by at least one deputy, police said. Edwards was pronounced dead at the scene, they said.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
Police that break public trust should be punished 12x as hard
At the very least - two thirds of the entire police force violate laws and lose public trust DAILY !! it's going to be a MASSIVE lynching if there ever is one.

I worked in a warehouse with an ex-cop. He used to host huge parties on weekends and have all his old cop mates around. The stories I overheard them having in the hot tub were fucking horrendous. I have absolutely NO doubts in my mind the biggest predators and criminals can be found in the police force.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A Virginia law enforcement worker was killed in a shootout with deputies in California after he allegedly killed the mother and grandparents of a teenage girl he had catfished online, police said Sunday.
The worker had driven off with the girl after the killings, police said.

Officers were initially called to the La Sierra South neighborhood in Riverside, California, on Friday just after 11 a.m. to check on the welfare of a girl who appeared distressed while getting into a Red Kia Soul with a man, the Riverside Police Department said in a news release.
While officers were responding, police began to receive calls about a structural fire just a few houses away from where the welfare call was reported, they said.
The Riverside Fire Department arrived at the residence to find a fire on the first floor. When they made entry they discovered three adult victims lying on the ground, police said.
"Their bodies were pulled outside where it was determined they were victims of an apparent homicide," the Riverside Police Department said, adding that firefighters were able to put the fire out.

During a preliminary investigation, detectives found out that the girl described in the initial welfare call had lived at the house where the three people were found dead, police said.
Authorities were also able to identify the man she was seen with as 28-year-old Austin Lee Edwards of North Chesterfield, Virginia, who detectives learned had worked for the Virginia State Police until being recently employed at the Washington County Sheriff’s Office in Virginia.
Several hours later, authorities were able to track Edwards' vehicle as he was driving with the teen through San Bernardino County in the unincorporated area of Kelso.
When deputies with the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department caught up Edwards, the suspect fired gunshots at them, before being fatally shot by at least one deputy, police said. Edwards was pronounced dead at the scene, they said.
I've always said that if someone wanted to B a Successful Criminal,to become a Cop! But this clearly wasn't what I had in mind! POS!!! 🤬😡🤬...SP

HG

95T exp
and he looked so chill - scary stuff...

317500528_513412757499719_6696460388027178943_n-1.jpg

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
He’s clearly mentally ill in his ID shot. people knew but it wasn’t stopped, and they will be haunted by this incident forever.

hotaruky

Lurker
One of the weirdest stories ever. He catfished a girl in his free time, and then randomly decided to off her family? What's up with that though.

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Copper John has a bit of an autistic look….and obviously a twisted Mother Fucker.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
To serve and protect...totally opposite of what this scum did!
The opposite of what 90% of cops do daily.
Protect who ?
Serve who ?
The Corporate Cartels.
It's there Nation. Not mine. Nor yours. We are peasants again.
F**k this country. And f**k those who know these truths and, did nothing to stop it.

Last edited:

freebsd

Well Known Member
2nd amendment was written so you can protect yourself from the government. If they are to stupid to exercise their rights, they got what they deserved. Look at me, i'm an unarmed commifornia fool, come kill me. When you kick a rabid dog, don't be shocked you get bit.
Why is anyone shocked, officer Dorner did the same thing to the popo chief kid.

⛧GOREGRiNDR⛧

⸸ I am the End ⸸
Chesterfield is about 30 minutes from me. And apparently the reason this scumbag was even hired was "due to a clerical error during the hiring process". He literally slipped through the cracks?

I don't believe it. A LOT of law enforcement personnel are hired as essentially "perfect citizens" and then unleash their inner demons once there in. Terrifying.

Back