Virginia Reporter and Cameraman Killed During Live Interview (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran

Torque Button

"boo fucking hoo" "Die in a fire"
This user was banned
white guy kills people - confederate flag banished ....retailers, politicians jump on bandwagon etc.
negroid kills white people - video removed from social media.... hush hush ... he was a good boy with troubles on a bad day

racism, black and white

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Can't handle lifes pressures, kill your fuckin self and don't take the lives of others. Everyone gets criticized and ridiculed at one point or another in their lifetime, pulling out a gun and killing someone is only a very short term solution to the problem. Now, it's go to jail for life, or kill yourself, which he should have done in the first fuckin place. He was definitely a fuckin loser.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I'm still surprised that the female reporter and/or the woman that she was interviewing didn't notice anything - they both glanced at the shooter when he first walked up behind the camera man and briefly raised his 9mm. Like another member mentioned, they become so focused on the interview.

Anyways, a few days ago I was going over the video from the camerman's camera to see if there was anything interesting and I ended up putting together a few vid grabs.

Set 1.

1. The reporter, Alison Parker, seconds before the first shot hit her.
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-1-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

2. The first gunshot hits Parker in the shoulder/clavicle area. The woman, Gardner, being interviewed goes Dumbledore.
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-2-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

3. A second gunshot hits Parker as she reacts to the first hit. Two more gunshots would be aimed at her as she turned to run.
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-3-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

The cameraman dropped to the ground seconds after the above segment.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I rotated each of the vid-grabs that I took to try and make them easier to see and gain perspective of Ward and Flannagan.

Set 2.

1. The cameraman, Adam Ward, has dropped to the ground as the shooter, Flannagan, aims at him.
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-4-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

2. Flannagan/Williams fires the first shot at Ward. The muzzle blast from the gun is just above the "LIVE" image.
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-5-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

3. What appears to be the bullet casing from the first shot fired at the cameraman.
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-6-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

4. Same ^
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-7-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

5. The same shell casing as it continues falling to the ground infront of Ward.
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-8-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

6. Same ^
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-9-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

7. This one looks like a bullet that didn't hit Ward - the aim was too high.
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-10-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

8. Same ^
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-11-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

9. If a bullet, this one likely hit Ward. This was the third shot that Flannagan fired at Ward.
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-12-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

10. Same ^
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-13-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

14. The reaction of the news anchor woman as the live broadcast was cut.
female-reporter-and-camerman-shot-dead-doing-live-interview-14-Franklin-VI-aug-25-14.jpg

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
The cold hard truth is that there is absolutely nothing America can do to stop people shooting other people.There are no guns laws or mental health laws that can be made that will ever make guns not be available to someone that wants one.There are simply to many gun.

Tooly

Tier One
I thought he,d take the camera man first w/ a head shot. mrs reporter got a good leg in...

I must say, he may have eventually killed them and himself but he used an excess of ammo.

darned queer the way it went down...
That reporter suspiciously looks like Martin Bryant! I think there's a conspiracy here!

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
shut that fuck up^^
i can kill more people with my car
Fucking cunt got at least 4 into the reporter. Mind boggles at this utter cuntfuckery!
those first couple did hardly more than sting though it seems
strangely lousy shot even at that range,
WOULDNT YOU SAY
do you smell tin foil

Tooly

Tier One
shut that fuck up^^
i can kill more people with my car

those first couple did hardly more than sting though it seems
strangely lousy shot even at that range,
WOULDNT YOU SAY
do you smell tin foil
I'll buy you some shares in Alcoa!

Venom

MCMXXV
I rotated each of the vid-grabs that I took to try and make them easier to see and gain perspective of Ward and Flannagan.

Set 2.

1. The cameraman, Adam Ward, has dropped to the ground as the shooter, Flannagan, aims at him.
View attachment 223218

2. Flannagan/Williams fires the first shot at Ward. The muzzle blast from the gun is just above the "LIVE" image.
View attachment 223219

3. What appears to be the bullet casing from the first shot fired at the cameraman.
View attachment 223220

4. Same ^
View attachment 223221

5. The same shell casing as it continues falling to the ground infront of Ward.
View attachment 223222

6. Same ^
View attachment 223223

7. This one looks like a bullet that didn't hit Ward - the aim was too high.
View attachment 223224

8. Same ^
View attachment 223225

9. If a bullet, this one likely hit Ward. This was the third shot that Flannagan fired at Ward.
View attachment 223226

10. Same ^
View attachment 223227

14. The reaction of the news anchor woman as the live broadcast was cut.View attachment 223229

:golfclap:

Back