Vladimir Putin's Friend Alexander Dugin's Daughter Dies in a Car Explosion (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

REBKage

Loves Ultra-violence
Daria Dugina, 29, The daughter of Aleksandr Gelyevich Dugin, a Russian ideologue close to President Vladimir Putin, has been killed in a car bombing on Moscow's outskirts, authorities said on Sunday.

Faq-1ByXgAUWco9.jpg

According to family members quoted by Russian media, Dugin -- a vocal supporter of Kremlin's offensive in Ukraine -- was the likely target of the blast as his daughter borrowed his car at the last minute.

Daria Dugina, born in 1992, was killed when a bomb placed in her Toyota Land Cruiser went off as she drove on a highway near the village of Bolshie Vyzyomy, some 40 kilometres (25 miles) outside Moscow, Russia's Investigative Committee said in a statement.

Dugina died on the scene and a homicide investigation has been opened, said the committee, which probes major crime cases in Russia.

Dugin, sometimes called "Putin's Rasputin" or "Putin's brain," is an outspoken Russian ultranationalist intellectual.
Videos of the Car Crash ;

The reaction of Alexander Dugin, the father, RIP Daria.
FapDtGjXEAEEKxh.jpg

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
You would figure someone so close to a president would have better security.
Probably why it was the child of a friend of Putins as they wouldn't have the better security... also, why shouldn't they suffer if they don't mind killing the children of another's friend of anyone they consider an enemy- other than two wrongs don't make a right? Kill the security guards too if there are any. 🤨
The Russian oligarchy brought this on themselves didn't they?

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Daria Dugina, 29, The daughter of Aleksandr Gelyevich Dugin, a Russian ideologue close to President Vladimir Putin, has been killed in a car bombing on Moscow's outskirts, authorities said on Sunday.

View attachment 608532
According to family members quoted by Russian media, Dugin -- a vocal supporter of Kremlin's offensive in Ukraine -- was the likely target of the blast as his daughter borrowed his car at the last minute.

Daria Dugina, born in 1992, was killed when a bomb placed in her Toyota Land Cruiser went off as she drove on a highway near the village of Bolshie Vyzyomy, some 40 kilometres (25 miles) outside Moscow, Russia's Investigative Committee said in a statement.

Dugina died on the scene and a homicide investigation has been opened, said the committee, which probes major crime cases in Russia.

Dugin, sometimes called "Putin's Rasputin" or "Putin's brain," is an outspoken Russian ultranationalist intellectual.

View attachment 608533

View attachment 608534View attachment 608535
It's war time. Death is just a fuckin means to an end , :rant:as we all know.

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
Putin's a psychopath.

If they/we wanted Putin dead, he'd be dead by now Jenny. I don't know what kinda game they're playin' but it's killing a lot of otherwise good people.
True. I think the game is to expand NATO, kill as many pro Russian oligarchy, pro Russian separatists, & others that would obviously do the same to me & mine...& have fun & make monies (recover it might be more apropos to say b/c of GRU's activities) while doing it.

I don't like that lots of civvies are getting killed & further destruction of our planet by Russian Gov't sponsored crazies but, if Putin's reign or the Putin minded megalomaniacs continues, they rule in that region of the world even longer, then what?

Oh as to why he hasn't been killed, well if you borrow as much foreign money as Putin/Russia has, default on your loan payments, how you gonna pay it back if you/your ppls are all dead?

Plenum

Fresh Meat
I'd guess this was done at the order of one (or more) of the sanctioned oligarchs. They're pissed that they're losing their fancy yachts and can't vacation wherever they want anymore so this was a message.

LjDes

Deviant
I'd guess this was done at the order of one (or more) of the sanctioned oligarchs. They're pissed that they're losing their fancy yachts and can't vacation wherever they want anymore so this was a message.
They're lashing out finally. Shame about the collateral damage, but hey, this shit seriously has to come to an end.
True. I think the game is to expand NATO, kill as many pro Russian oligarchy, pro Russian separatists, & others that would obviously do the same to me & mine...& have fun & make monies (recover it might be more apropos to say b/c of GRU's activities) while doing it.

I don't like that lots of civvies are getting killed & further destruction of our planet by Russian Gov't sponsored crazies but, if Putin's reign or the Putin minded megalomaniacs continues, they rule in that region of the world even longer, then what?

View attachment 608556
Oh as to why he hasn't been killed, well if you borrow as much foreign money as Putin/Russia has, default on your loan payments, how you gonna pay it back if you/your ppls are all dead?
Good insight as always Jenny. 💯

Last edited:

mrln

silent ghost
putin has a hand in it. because this guy is outspoken about being against the war in ukraine. is he not?

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
I thinks it’s Ukraine cells me.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 608532

View attachment 608533

View attachment 608534View attachment 608535
Oh such a Pity!
She got blown to the itty bitty!
Isn't life Shitty?
GIRL GO BOOM!!!
🤙...SP

Back