Vukovar 1991. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ana_katana

Fresh Meat
Since the war in Ukraine started I have PTSD of war becouse of this, this is what happened to my people.

Vukovar has fallen 18.10.1991. Every year Croats and those who feel the pain with us come to Vukovar and give respect to all whom died.

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg

14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg

18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
22.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg
28.jpg
29.jpg
30.jpg
31.jpg
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg

35.jpg
36.jpg
37.jpg
38.jpg
39.jpg
40.jpg
41.jpg
42.jpg

Gutsss

The original Guts from TheYNC
Condolences to you. What a tragic upbringing. This is like a cold hard slap in the face to be appreciative of everything. I hope you have found peace or at least a purpose that gives you fulfillment or happiness.

Guipago

Forum Veteran
c

can you explain what was this war about
Short story, Christians versus Muslims, who were living happily side by side with each other until some Serbian military guy stirred up the Serbs into trying to eradicate the Muslims from Serb land. Long story, you have to go back to the 14th-15th century to begin to understand it. The atrocities from both sides were over the fucking top!
If you want to see how fucked up it was the movie 'Savior' with Dennis Quaid will give you an idea.

Pestilent1

Well Known Member
I lost my father, he was executed at Ovcara. I lost my brother and my mother died out of grief for them. My uncles were until 1992. in serbian concentration camps. I changed happy child days with death, bombs, hidding in cellars and listening to sound of death and rape.

No one deserves life like this. The end.
Good, deserved. Croatia sucks, nothing but bums and faggots anyways. Soft ass looking for sympathy on a gore forum, fuck off soft faggot.

Back