vuze

sickfuck

Banned
anyone have this? if so can you tell me how this fucking shit works? i type shit into the search and the results are more than retarded...and the youtube tutorials don't help either.

matahari

Star Fox 64
I am happy with uTorrent if I ever have to resort to torrents at all. Question is this, for what purpose are you wanting to use it? High def movies? If you could get a bit more specific, I could certainly brainstorm with you in order to get to the brass tacks of operating. The thing about searching out help is that you need to be absolutely specific or wind up with gobbledegook.

matahari

Star Fox 64
So, you were wanting to download a game torrent? If so, go with uTorrent. It is a stand-alone GUI, no installation required, small, and minus any damn "toolbars."

OP
S

sickfuck

Banned
i like the sound of that lol. my computer is pretty old though , is that going to matter much?

vuze completely bogged my pc down...

matahari

Star Fox 64
Got to thinking about what you said with regard to your computer sickfuck. Probably MOST of the newer games won't run decent on it, if at all. Also, if it is boggy and you plan to mount an ISO you may run into issues there as well. You will need to install a virtual drive in order to mount them. I don't use Daemon Tools anymore as they have bogged it down with bloatware as well. Virtual Clone Drive works fine and again, is free of garbage. http://www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I have quite a few of the older games that ran on...well, 10 years ago, AOE, Diablo, etc. Let me know if you run into trouble :D