Wales protests over dead Muslim (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I would send in the Army and squash them with tanks, give the fuckers summat to really cry about.
giphy (61).gif

freebsd

Well Known Member
I don't understand the "outrage". Is it because they aren't as good as killing blacks as blacks are? Sure rag heads had 2000 year head start, but they don't have the raw hatred of blacks that blacks have.

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned
BLM and the ugly woke white vegan women have got involved and have been having protests (covid) Basically this muzzy Mohammed Hassan had been taken into custody for a disturbance in the street on Friday night and was released Saturday morning at 8.30am, Saturday night 10pm he was dead. ( and from what I have heard its a cocaine OD ) However, these idiots have already organised these , so far 4 days protests without even waiting for the IOPC investigation to be concluded. The toxicology results aren't even done yet...Im pretty sure if the cops had kicked him in, he wouldn't have spent all of Saturday drinking and doing drugs.
story here Protesters take to streets for fourth night after 24-year-old's death

Grips my shit when niggers expect special treatment for their own criminal scum. Who gives a fuck.

View attachment 473400
View attachment 473401
Where are the blacks?

Oh yeah, there aren't many in Wales.

Fuck em all.

Tattooedmaniac

Why so serious? The Devil ate my bannana
So he was released at 0830 hrs in the am and died a little over 13hrs later and they are blaming the cops hahaha what dumb fuck organises a protest against police yet the police were not around and he wasn't in custody. Seriously you fucking newbies get a life logic states if someone was going to die by the hand of a cop don't they usually have to be close by when it happens.

Back