Walking Dead

Every episode of The Walking Dead is really good. I'm wondering what those prisoners that appeared at the end of the season premiere are gonna do. Are they gonna play ball with the group and be cool, or are they gonna be trouble? Btw, I miss Shane.

This episode was soooooo good.
the-walking-dead-64.jpg

When Rick had to cut off hershel's leg it was fucking crazy. I want to know what happens with the prisoners too. The episode was just crazy can't wait til Sunday to see more.

deej

Rookie
apparently it really follows the comic book ! so if you want a heads up of whats coming you can always read them

in the comic it was Dale that had is leg cut off cause hershal? died at the farm. The creators of the show said the show said they wanted to keep the people guessing so they didn't follow the comic to a tee. That is why Shane stayed alive so long. I can't wait to see if they let the prisoners live cause we know what they did to the guys at the bar.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I thought it was a good opener for the new season as well. I thought that it was interesting that everyone's hair was almost just as it was (nice and trimmed) last season but then Hershal comes out looking like Grizzly Adams in white.

I thinking we be seeing some fireworks between Daryl and Carol soon :tampon:.

And when the hell is Game of Thrones starting up again? No Trueblood yet, Hell on Wheels (my fav) has ended 2nd season and I don't think that Spartacus is coming back. Oh well, I suppose that Strike Back (with Andrew Lincoln) and Copper will do.

ShitFuck

Rookie
liked it, just annoyed with the the shooting scene at the beginning being so obviously fake. no recoil, no ejected casings, no slide movement. especially when the one chick complained how her shoulder hurt from the recoil I found myself yelling "ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" at the TV.

ShitFuck

Rookie
I thought it was a good opener for the new season as well. I thought that it was interesting that everyone's hair was almost just as it was (nice and trimmed) last season but then Hershal comes out looking like Grizzly Adams in white.

I thinking we be seeing some fireworks between Daryl and Carol soon :tampon:.

And when the hell is Game of Thrones starting up again? No Trueblood yet, Hell on Wheels (my fav) has ended 2nd season and I don't think that Spartacus is coming back. Oh well, I suppose that Strike Back (with Andrew Lincoln) and Copper will do.
Isn't Spartacus' last season starting again in January?

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Isn't Spartacus' last season starting again in January?
Not sure...I haven't looked to see. But sounds about right. I don't think it's going to last long - since the guy that played Spartacus in the first season died IRL it hasn't been the same, they killed off (in the show) too many top characters and they'll have to pull off a stellar opener to get viewers back.

ShitFuck

Rookie
Not sure...I haven't looked to see. But sounds about right. I don't think it's going to last long - since the guy that played Spartacus in the first season died IRL it hasn't been the same, they killed off (in the show) too many top characters and they'll have to pull off a stellar opener to get viewers back.
Yeah, maybe that's a good thing. Most TV shows should have 3 seasons max. plus the whole rebellion didn't last too long anyway, so it seems legit that it's only 3 seasons.

Last night's episode was fucking bananas I knew Rick wasn't going to put up with that prisoners shit. He was fucking nuts. I jumped when hershal grabbed Lori, I thought she was going to get it.