Walter wallace shooting (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
the guy approached the cops with a knife. then he was acting aggressive with the movements he was making,while wielding the knife. he was told numerous times to put it down. and he got what he deserved.
"oh but hes bi-polar". thats the excuse now for every asshole who acts like this?
just like the sisters who beat and stabbed a store worker in a mall (i believe it was) or a security guard of a clothing store. anyway... these sisters stabbed this guy like some 21x's. their mother responds with,"theyre bi-polar".
again i ask. is this the new excuse now? everyone is bi-polar? so i can go out on a killing spree, and claim bi-polar and get off on a mental deficiency?
unreal...
"oh maybe it was something in the shots when they got inoculated." because i can hear that coming from a mile away too!

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
Granz at his finest again. Never shot on a (moving) target. The expert.
'Shooting in leg' is police movie bullshit and much too unsure in the hectic. It's all about 'stopping the man' how we say here, so aim at the center of the body.
To give the attacker a chance of survivability the cops have normally only handguns. If there were any 'order to kill' they all had bigger artillery.
And who is Walter Wallace? Never heard from, a damn negro actor again? A new Justy Smollet?

He is BLM's latest poster boy. Another one of those aspiring rappers who was turning his life around before getting snuffed by the police. I think this one happened in Philadelphia last week or so. Same shit, different city, different idiot.

roshy

Absolute cunt when not fed.
UK police shoot and kill people not very regularly with comparison to American police, I'm arguing statistics here and facts, not opinion. There's nothing to refute against my point.

uk police don’t encounter as many armed people as they do in America, uk citizens can’t buy weapons with their broccoli - I could go on but I came to see gore and not talk politics.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
uk police don’t encounter as many armed people as they do in America, uk citizens can’t buy weapons with their broccoli - I could go on but I came to see gore and not talk politics.
you still have that problem in the UK when something serious does happen your local police have to blow on their rape whistles for a real cop with a mp5 to arrive

616Degrees

Holocaust fact checker
This user was banned
UK police shoot and kill people not very regularly with comparison to American police, I'm arguing statistics here and facts, not opinion. There's nothing to refute against my point.
Here's a statistic and fact, there are 48million niggers in America.
How many are there in England?

If the cops here didn't have guns they'd all end up dead.

campkla

Well Known Member
Short Bussed
don't shoot and let me chase you down because I only have a knife 🔪 in my hand 🧤.

Back