Waneta Hoyt (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Victim13

victim13
Hoyt.jpg

Baby killer Waneta Hoyt was found guilty in April 1995 of one count of first-degree murder and four counts of second-degree murder for killing her children. The children, who ranged in age from 48 days to 2 years, were initially thought to have died from Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, or SIDS. Mrs. Hoyt confessed in 1994 that she smothered her children to stop them from crying. She later recanted in court, saying state police tricked and coerced her into the admission. She died on August 13, 1998, of pancreatic cancer at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility in New York state, where she was serving a sentence of 75 years to life for smothering her five children from 1965 to 1971.(I had to put Waneta in just for the hairdo).

Carnivalee

Ass is phat. Titties, bologna.
this is why I believe in abortion because this lady sure as hell didnt want her kids.
I have to agree! I use to be totally anti-abortion then I met a retarded girl who was not such a good influence and would talk right in front of her daughter about how she should have got an abortion, and simulated one. Yea. Totally changed my stance on that!
But really...if you can't even stand a baby crying why have more?? Didn't she realize by the 2nd that kids dont shut up?

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Baron Von Munchousen Down Symdrome Bipolar Proxy Server?
If she had Munchhausen she wouldn't have killed them. With this syndrome you are looking for attention and sympathy from Dr.s, Nurses and friends for seeming to be A caring loving parent trying to find out what is wrong with your child and why they keep getting sick, when in reality the parent is the reason the child is getting and staying ill. Funny BTW;)

ray-Gee

Death seeker
I have to agree! I use to be totally anti-abortion then I met a retarded girl who was not such a good influence and would talk right in front of her daughter about how she should have got an abortion, and simulated one. Yea. Totally changed my stance on that!
But really...if you can't even stand a baby crying why have more?? Didn't she realize by the 2nd that kids dont shut up?
IDK why either, she is pure EVIL!! :rage:

Carnivalee

If she had Munchhausen she wouldn't have killed them. With this syndrome you are looking for attention and sympathy from Dr.s, Nurses and friends for seeming to be A caring loving parent trying to find out what is wrong with your child and why they keep getting sick, when in reality the parent is the reason the child is getting and staying ill. Funny BTW;)
In Munchausens do the mums actually do things to harm the kids or just act and hypochondriac illnesses and such? I believe I have looked it up but either I wasnt satisfied with the answer or its my ever rotten brain :p

Carnivalee

IDK why either, she is pure EVIL!! :rage:
Really senseless acts. :( Never could handle anything about babies or kids. I get so wrapped up, I try to feel the pain and imagine life for children like that. Not in a sick way. My heart bleeds for them. Ok. Off to smile at dead ADULTS!!

ray-Gee

Death seeker
Really senseless acts. :( Never could handle anything about babies or kids. I get so wrapped up, I try to feel the pain and imagine life for children like that. Not in a sick way. My heart bleeds for them. Ok. Off to smile at dead ADULTS!!
LMAO i feel the same way.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
In Munchausens do the mums actually do things to harm the kids or just act and hypochondriac illnesses and such? I believe I have looked it up but either I wasnt satisfied with the answer or its my ever rotten brain :p
They are the ones to cause the child harm. It's really sad for the children because usually there health is perfect!

Carnivalee

That's terrible. I myself have mental illness but I could never imagine needing such sympathy to feel relevant. Really sad for all involved I suppose.

blueyedevil

Lurker
this is why I believe in abortion because this lady sure as hell didnt want her kids.
There is NO guarantee that a woman like THIS would abort a kid...how would you know who is crazy and who isn't to abort? Especially when the fucking kid has to BE BORN for her to commit the crime. Didn't think your comment through at all.

ray-Gee

Death seeker
There is NO guarantee that a woman like THIS would abort a kid...how would you know who is crazy and who isn't to abort? Especially when the fucking kid has to BE BORN for her to commit the crime. Didn't think your comment through at all.
I really didnt have to think much about my comment since your obviously going to do it for me. :bird:

Back