War in Donbass (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

tero

GOREBABY
Looks like a large splinter/shrapnel from a artillery shell or bomb what's killed the girl. Or an other piece of sharp material what got accelerated through a explosion. Only this one cut visible.
Wow so frickin sad the situation in Russia? Cant wait to see( TRUMP VS PUTIN), Friday? Cant imagine what they have to talk about? ((ha-ha.)

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Propaganda.

Looks more like an accident. No scorching and the clothes are largely intact.
The young lady was hit by shrapnel from either a grad or a mortar. There doesn't need to be any scorching: if she had been closer to the blast site then injuries would be different and perhaps some visible scorching. Shrapnel can nail a person from yards away and if large enough will rip into a body and clean cut it or shred it.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
This young woman called Rositta K. was 19 YO when she was hit by a bomb in 2014 by a bomb in Ukraine.

In one alive photos, she even wears the same t-shirt she had on in her final moments.
45B2A735-BA8A-4D57-B5BE-25082FA0DDC5.jpeg
339D655D-A57B-4577-A4FC-3E443BC5A64E.jpeg
C7D8F03A-76B9-450C-A4FE-8EFF2CB6685C.jpeg
847D9B32-70B2-46CC-BF63-B7CD272DC601.jpeg
078B82D8-C8B4-412E-8E45-F26547D926C2.jpeg
A82DCF6E-869A-4624-9AC0-D164206C7BBE.jpeg

Jack_the_Ripped

GG Resident Tax CPA and Shekel Counter
Background story: This happened in Donbass region during Ukrainian civil war back in 2014. Ukraine and Pro-Russian separatists each claimed that the other purposefully mortared non military areas. To this day nobody knew whose fault this was.

I thought there were more picture sets about this? I remember seeing several photos showing mother and baby got shredded by shrapnels in the same area where this girl was.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Background story: This happened in Donbass region during Ukrainian civil war back in 2014. Ukraine and Pro-Russian separatists each claimed that the other purposefully mortared non military areas. To this day nobody knew whose fault this was.

I thought there were more picture sets about this? I remember seeing several photos showing mother and baby got shredded by shrapnels in the same area where this girl was.
Thanks for that info babe! If u come across more pics, please post them 🤩

Back