War War Is Hell (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
PMC Wagner fighters continue to smash the Armed Forces of Ukraine despite their resistance and advance in urban areas and flanks around the city.

9484EFB7-60F4-492C-8DA6-B3857B1E4798.jpeg
0E6B3FD0-B9FB-49D2-87A6-F5D4813AEBC4.jpeg
C0954B95-A1D8-4B5E-A3B3-2F8D3CB6BEBC.jpeg
3030AE95-F365-4025-8D41-0E40A147C9C7.jpeg
4169DDA6-09ED-4895-939F-E6D5539BFE0E.jpeg
2D93A955-1936-43BD-BA0C-823B4D322A5A.jpeg

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Propaganda? Have you not been following REAL news? Ukraine is getting their ass handed to them and Russia hasn't even brought out the big guns. 😜
How so?

I have watched several videos on the topic but have not seen anything like that. The last video I watch was the Russians pushed a small town near the front and were decimated losing 130 vehicles and a large number of soldiers.

I also read that Qatar just made a deal with Germany to supply all its LP gas for decades. Thus Russia is fucked. They may even cut a deal with the EU as well.

So with so many Russians dead, lost equipment and loss of massive income from oil and gas sales is Russia really "winning" Not really also no one is going to buy that Russian-made armor and other bullshit that was easily defeated in combat. Thus Arms sales are going down hill.

Oh look the Russian niggers showed up, hey how does that Putin cock taste like? Probably like 100,000 dead Russian's. and counting. You know fucktards Russia It just showed the world that the Russian military is weak, the vehicles are garbage and you could not even beat a 22nd world Ranked military force and armed civilians with your primary military forces.

In the end, you might take Ukraine but in the end, you lost the world standing and economy. Welcome to the bread lines shitheads

putin-sucks-movie-2.gif

Last edited:

Phinnius

Lurker
Propaganda? Have you not been following REAL news? Ukraine is getting their ass handed to them and Russia hasn't even brought out the big guns. 😜
So riddle me this: How is Russia being so dominant yet unable to capture any territory? If an attacker can inflict casualties on a defender as well as you indicate, shouldn't the Ukrainian cities be falling like dominos? Bahkmut still being a contested city after.... Months?

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Well, faggots it's been 24 hours and you knuckle-dragging Putin cocksuckers still have not posted any reliable information to counter me besides your limp-wristed reactions..... Thanks for proving my point.

r0_176_1101_798_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Back