Warhammer 40k (1 Viewer)

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
I've never played it. I did play hero quest and space crusade when a kid which I guess is similar? I've always liked the look of it and wanted to paint my own little gadgies. And get the fake trees and grass etc for a big diorama. I bought some lead figures off a mate at school and 1 out of games workshop which I never painted. They'll be in my parents attic still probably.
I'd like a skyrim type game set in the world. Is there one for the xbox? The world is amazing and a movie needs to be made.

Not sure which thread to post this in but I wanted to ask this. What faction/army would you NOT want to fight against?

My vote is Tyrianids, they just keep flowing wave after wave while the hive mind does learn, you're still fighting against billions of them! Orks/Chaos. Orks are "smart" enough to know when to withdraw or divert attact, chaos is.....just literal chaos, nobody can predict it.

Obber

🎇Random User🎇
Not sure which thread to post this in but I wanted to ask this. What faction/army would you NOT want to fight against?

My vote is Tyrianids, they just keep flowing wave after wave while the hive mind does learn, you're still fighting against billions of them! Orks/Chaos. Orks are "smart" enough to know when to withdraw or divert attact, chaos is.....just literal chaos, nobody can predict it.
Mine is probably the Necrons.. those skeletal heretic bastards, the other factions are none of the concern as long as Humanity Endures.

Abyss

Banned
Drukhari.

If they dont kill you on the battle field, which is what they prefer, they take you as prisoner to suffer unimaginable tortures that'll make you wish you were dead. All the other factions will outright kill you on the battlefield, except for the Drukhari if they can help it.

STAVING OFF THE SLOW CONSUMPTION OF OUR SOULS BY SLAANESH, ONE MORTAL'S SUFFERING AT A TIME!

term.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread