accident ~*Warning* ~14 year old Girl Dies After Falling Through Ice~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death Queen 🖤
Super Moderator
:dead: Russia ~It is known that a 14-year-old schoolgirl for some reason went to a deserted park for a walk on thin ice at 7 am. At some point, the girl fell into the water. No one could help her at such an early hour.

Some believe it could have been suicide. However, relatives and friends deny this version, because they did not notice depressive moods behind the schoolgirl.

It is noteworthy that exactly the same tragedy occurred on this pond last year. Then an 11-year-old boy died."

photo_2022-12-07_20-36-19.jpg
photo_2022-12-07_20-36-19 (2).jpg

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
Tricky to say if suicide or not, I can't understand what she was doing just stood there, almost as if she is waiting for the ice to break.
You don't have to show any depressive tendencies to commit suicide, most just act normal, my friends wife killed herself out of the blue, she packed him up for work, kissed him goodbye as normal, cleaned the house, did the shopping, did everything as normal, was even planning their next holiday, when he came home from home from work he found her upstairs in bed, she had taken an overdose, no note, no nothing. This was 12 years ago, an we still have no clue why she did it.

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body
:dead: Russia ~It is known that a 14-year-old schoolgirl for some reason went to a deserted park for a walk on thin ice at 7 am. At some point, the girl fell into the water. No one could help her at such an early hour.

Some believe it could have been suicide. However, relatives and friends deny this version, because they did not notice depressive moods behind the schoolgirl.

It is noteworthy that exactly the same tragedy occurred on this pond last year. Then an 11-year-old boy died."

View attachment 639748View attachment 639749
View attachment 639750
Okay with that face and no depressed? I can't believe and she is looking and waiting for the ice to brake,so, to me as an expert she commited suicide .

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Tricky to say if suicide or not, I can't understand what she was doing just stood there, almost as if she is waiting for the ice to break.
You don't have to show any depressive tendencies to commit suicide, most just act normal, my friends wife killed herself out of the blue, she packed him up for work, kissed him goodbye as normal, cleaned the house, did the shopping, did everything as normal, was even planning their next holiday, when he came home from home from work he found her upstairs in bed, she had taken an overdose, no note, no nothing. This was 12 years ago, an we still have no clue why she did it.
JEEZUZ FUCKIN AN ANTELOPE!!!
That's Fkd-up Bro!!!
🤔🤔🤔...SP

nostrils

Forum Veteran

View attachment 639750
She’s stood right where the ice is melting. Waiting for it to break.

She knew exactly what she was doing.

john5

The lunatic is on the grass
JEEZUZ FUCKIN AN ANTELOPE!!!
That's Fkd-up Bro!!!
🤔🤔🤔...SP
My friend looked into suicides after it happened and apparently that was a 'normal' suicide. Suicides where people want you to see them etc is a cry for help, suicides where they act normal and do it where they cannot be seen or stopped is a genuine 'I want to die, end of' thing, and most suicides have nothing to do with mental illness, as in depression and such like, It really is just that they want to die.

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Accidents happen too John especially with drugs, let’s not play dumb

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
My friend looked into suicides after it happened and apparently that was a 'normal' suicide. Suicides where people want you to see them etc is a cry for help, suicides where they act normal and do it where they cannot be seen or stopped is a genuine 'I want to die, end of' thing, and most suicides have nothing to do with mental illness, as in depression and such like, It really is just that they want to die.
I can believe that Dude. The one's that actually Die R your legit candidates. Crazy Shit My Friend! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?

View attachment 639750
She was a beautiful young lady ☺️. Very 😭 sad .

Unhinged & mildly racist

This user was banned
Probably just being stupid wondering around taking pictures on the ice women are silly they can’t resist the perfect selfie

If a 14yo girl is gonna kill herself she’s gonna leave a note 100% teenage girls are dramatic as fuck

Back