*Warning* A 4 yo girl dies trying to copy a stunt from a cartoon show (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Down on one of the farms where i lived as a kid they were pumping out a pond into a huge drain, the fast flowing water made a whirlpool... after seeing this cartoon i thought / hoped there might be dinosaurs on the other side if i jumped in and got sucked down. I called my brother over and told him all about the cartoon and the dinosaurs... being 7 years older than me he realised that i was a stupid fucking idiot.. and told me so! i wasn't happy.. but i didn't jump in and drown because of a cartoon

Vulcade

Young and Free
The things that look innocent are what's dangerous for kids, not overt depictions of violence or danger. There's no sick monster within little Jimmy just waiting to be realized when he gets a taste of bludgeoning pedestrians to death in GTA, or a masochist who finds his true calling when he sees someone jump off their roof onto a burning cactus. It's "10 simple ways to decorate desserts with sugar", cute little colourful orbs of laundry detergent, an unusually friendly raccoon, or your parents' really nice friend who always treats you like a princess.

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
what I was expecting given the title

z9WfJ4T.gif

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
I remember reading about a five year old boy doing the same thing years ago after watching the same cartoon. I couldn't find anything about it doing a quick search though.

IExist

I exist
Wait. What episode of Dora or Diego did it show them singing on a rope by the neck?! I call bullshit!

wiggins

Forum Veteran
Very sad story... some witless retard will make an incredibly unfunny joke.
"How's it hanging Paige?"

Cheers,

Mr Witless Retard, Snr.
Yes, you are quite right. Evil manifests as harmless.

The venus fly trap puts out nice perfume for insects; Uncle Roger alway brings gifts and a lovely smile...

I've worked with pedophiles in the justice system. They are never dirty weired old men, they are the ones with great social skills and a friendly sparkle in their eye. They befriend single mums and get into the family system by being indespensible. Very subtle really. They keep going until they are caught. Have no insight that what they are doing is wrong.

You know, with all this LGBTQ stuff going on and the bending of reality into what ever woke form you want, often at the expense of biological women, there will come a time when pedophiles will want their rights and we will be forced to respect their 'life choices', their 'personal truths'.

These fuckers are patient and organised.

Last edited:
Back