WARNING: ASIAN SUPERNATURAL EVIL SPIRIT SUMMONING IN RITUAL, (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JamieSKap

Rookie
Funny and properly put together. I got a laugh out of this one and therefore enjoyed it.
I sorta want one of dem things. I could keep it in the closet w/ da gimp and bring it out for Halloween. Gotta love dem eyes.
Yeah, yeah, despite me being entertained, still doesn't belong on a gore site, I know, I know.

Zargon the great

Well Known Member
"Sorcerers" and Exorcists make good money in Indo-China (Southeast Asia). This is just a good advertisement. Fairly convincing, but obviously staged.

whiteboyopie

Forum Veteran
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

The persistent moan from one of the women is highly suspect. A background chant of sorts.
The lights going off makes no sense.
The "black goulie " appearing , and other than growing a head , then "entering" the guys body without any real reason beyond visual drama .

Then the "Bruce Lee" priest, who repeatedly chants :

1000 bottles of beer on the wall, 1000 bottles of beer ...take one down, slug it down , 999 bottles of beer on the wall.

Probably the same actors from the other "hoax" video.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
I like these indie film productions, just like the Ugandan action movies. Better and more effort are placed into these than the woke pedophile Hollyweird garbage these days. I'd donate to these indie guys so they can get better cameras and computers to pursue their passion.

Back