War *Warning child death* The children of Goebbels (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zarmy45

We're free to say what we want :)
The Goebbels children were the five daughters and one son born to Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels and his wife Magda Goebbels. The children, born between 1932 and 1940, were murdered by their parents in Berlin on 1 May 1945, the day both parents committed suicide.

Magda Goebbels had an elder son, Harald Quandt, from a previous marriage to Günther Quandt. Harald, then aged 23, was a prisoner of war when his younger half-siblings were killed. There are many theories of how they were killed; one is that Goebbels gave them something 'sweetened' to drink. Currently, the most supported theory is that they were killed with a cyanide capsule.
Children's name are Helga 12 , Hilde or hildegard 11, helmut 10, hedda 8 ,Holde 7 and heide 5.

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1978-086-03,_Joseph_Goebbels_mit_Familie.jpg

The Naming:

Some historian writers have contended that their names all begin with "H" as a tribute to Adolf Hitler, but there is no evidence to support this; rather, it supports that Magda's "H" naming was the idea of her first husband, Günther Quandt, who chose names beginning with "H" for his other two children by his first wife.

This claim is supported by Magda's mother, Auguste Behrend, who stated that the family made an innocent hobby of searching for new baby names beginning with "H" for each successive

Death :

Goebbels gave them something 'sweetened' to drink. Currently, the most supported theory is that they were killed with a cyanide capsule.

20210302_234536.jpg

U check this in the video: Joseph and Magda Goebbels and their six Children Death

Helga Autopsy:

In 1945 Helga was 12 Years old when she was murder by her parents. in her Autopsy Bruises found on her body postmortem mostly on her face led to wide speculation that she had struggled against receiving a cyanide capsule, which was used to kill her by crushing it between her teeth.

U can check these videos and clips :

1. Corpses of Joseph and Magda Goebbels and their six children
  2. Magda Goebbels: First Lady of the Third Reich - Sneak Peek
  3. Summer 1942
  4. {father of the kids} Joseph Goebbels At Nazi Rally (1937)

The End

Der Wolf

Long time dead but look forward the resurrection
This user was banned
The kids ’names started with H because of the Göebbels couple’s admiration for Hitler
Nice death is a poison capsule mixed with a soporific, they didn't feel anything out of it
But even then, it was an injustice on the part of the mother to kill her childs
The Russians would not have hurt the children in the same way that neither the wives and children of any of the Nazi leaders were not hurt or raped.
By the way, has anyone noticed that the oldest girl shaved her vagina?

Zarmy45

The kids ’names started with H because of the Göebbels couple’s admiration for Hitler
Nice death is a poison capsule mixed with a soporific, they didn't feel anything out of it
But even then, it was an injustice on the part of the mother to kill her childs
The Russians would not have hurt the children in the same way that neither the wives and children of any of the Nazi leaders were not hurt or raped.
By the way, has anyone noticed that the oldest girl shaved her vagina?
they shave her hair, not her when they took her to the autopsy they wanna see how the vagina looks like for a child of a nazi dad party member I mean if she takes care of it :p, cuz if u read about her the girl know she gonna be killed but she can't do anythings and plus they are some information about her autopsy that they shave her private era to see if they are some mark of poison on her vagina.

Sholari

independent retired, mid weight
sad video...., unfortunately this is what happens during war, and its not over there are many people in the world right now and mutha fuckas keep fucking and reproducing like sht so my guess is there's gonna be another war in the coming future to clean this sht up

Zarmy45

I don't know how to edit here I'm new here I notice that I must do a warning about this post if a child in the post but last night I try to edit it but couldn't find an edit button to do it, sorry. In my new post, I did a warning
add a warning or it might get taken down

BullwinkleMoose

Well Known Member
There was a book I read about this. I forget the title. It included all the autopsy reports and photos. The mother injected her
kids with morphine, then had them bite down on the cyanide capsules.

Back