animals -Warning- Police Shoot a Malayan Tiger at a Florida Zoo (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mateo1

Personal and national security aficionado.
Police had to shoot a tiger at a zoo in Naples, Florida after a maintenance worker put his hand through the fence of the enclosure to either feed or pet a male Malayan tiger. The zoo has a trained shoot team and lead darter for daily crisis activity when the zoo is open, but the incident occurred when the zoo was closed.

The tiger's name was Eko. He was 8 years old.

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
Are They Killing The Leopard Next
Screenshot_2022-01-11-23-51-46.png

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Are They Killing The Leopard NextView attachment 563214
I luv that Leopard! Fuck Him up Leo! Bite His Fkn Face Off! Lmao,🤪...SP
Police had to shoot a tiger at a zoo in Naples, Florida after a maintenance worker put his hand through the fence of the enclosure to either feed or pet a male Malayan tiger. The zoo has a trained shoot team and lead darter for daily crisis activity when the zoo is open, but the incident occurred when the zoo was closed.
View attachment 563200

The tiger's name was Eko. He was 8 years old.

View attachment 563201
Asshole's just Lucky that I wasn't the Attending Officer; B'cuz the Faggot Worker woulda got Shot instead of the Fkn Tiger! Then I would've given the Tiger Assplugs Corpse!...SP

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Feckin Ace vid that. I think he must have aimed through the square hole in the fence or if the bullet hit the wire bit of lead might have flew off am i right or would the bullet just have gone straight through the fnce still on target and intact? (One of our American friends might be able to answer)

Hate

Antipathy/Rancor
Feckin Ace vid that. I think he must have aimed through the square hole in the fence or if the bullet hit the wire bit of lead might have flew off am i right or would the bullet just have gone straight through the fnce still on target and intact? (One of our American friends might be able to answer)
A bit of both, the projectile would have caused the fence to split, and because LEOs use hollow points, the bullet would severely deform. Then, the trajectory would have been altered, but because of how close range it was, it wouldn't have changed it's path enough to miss the target. The entrance wound would be little bigger, and possibly small bits of shrapnel from the fence would pepper the animals skin as well.
IMG_20220112_065133.jpg
should have just brought these treats with them, they're crack for cats...

Last edited:

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
He put the barrel of the gun thru the fence and shot the tiger, he turned the gun sideways, gangster style.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A bit of both, the projectile would have caused the fence to split, and because LEOs use hollow points, the bullet would severely deform. Then, the trajectory would have been altered, but because of how close range it was, it wouldn't have changed it's path enough to miss the target. The entrance wound would be little bigger, and possibly small bits of shrapnel from the fence would pepper the animals skin as well.
View attachment 563223should have just brought these treats with them, they're crack for cats...
Heh heh heh!😂,I can Vouch for them;My Cat luvs them! Lol...SP

One thing I don't understand is why people can't shoot a leg or some part of the animal's body that is not lethal. The officer could have easily shot the tiger's leg and then at least broke them apart.

Back