animals WARNING This will piss you off 🤬 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

randy25

Squishy Head 😁😁😁
im just curious.. how did they know about that? is that a common practice in that country?

yeah its really sad to see this kinds of cruelty. i hope they get thrown as well like that.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
im just curious.. how did they know about that? is that a common practice in that country?

yeah its really sad to see this kinds of cruelty. i hope they get thrown as well like that.
Yes it is common practice and this couple patrol the water just for this. They find puppies, dogs, cats and kittrns on the daily.

And then he ended up in a pot.
They say doggy was delicious 😋
No they save animals from those fucking savages.

Bethy 🔥

Super Moderator
It actually does not make me mad because it's just a dog. A child would have made me mad. I would do the same, try to save and keep the dog give it a good home. However if that dog was dead I would simply toss it back and go about my day. The life of a dog means nothing.
I will ALWAYS have empathy for babies, children, the elderly and animals because their survival depends on others to feed and care for them. To throw an animal over a bridge in a net rather thsn taking it to a vet to humanly put it down is just fucking disgusting.

Bethy 🔥

Super Moderator
No a dog does not need a human to service. As we have seen in many videos dogs will eat weaker humans if they have to in order to survive. Dogs can survive just fine in the wild as they have for many centuries. I personally would never kill a dog that did not harm a human, easy enough to find someone who wants it. I also however would not bother saving a dog from abuse, too much effort, it's not a child that could someday have power over others so who cares.
I said animals.. but animals & dogs need more than just food. Animals need medical care, love and attention. Any person to intentionally hurt an animal rather than doing the humane thing is just a piece of shit.

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
The thing with dogs is he/she probably had total trust in whoever did that, and unconditional loyalty. The look on it's face is complete disappointment - very sad.

Back