bizarre WARNING! What's Your Earliest Memory (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

ArmageddonWatcher

Forum Veteran
Screenshot_20230225_205305_Samsung Internet.jpg

wiggins

Forum Veteran
This makes no sense, what does 'Then getting on me' mean... he sat on you?
Oh darling, you are so delightfully naive.

I'f I lived in your town I'd visit and say 'I'm going to 'get on you'' and you'd say 'Isn't your seat comfortable?'

And I'd laugh and say "No actually... that's why we're doing this..."

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
My cousin stuck his dick through the window of a toy boat in the bathtub and got it stuck and he came running down the hall covered in bubbles screaming like a Banshee with a toy boat swinging from his dick. My Aunty yanked it off and he screamed even louder (pretty much my first traumatic memory LOL )

Bender41

Forum Veteran
I remember when i was 5 years old with school and i wanted to go in the ghosthouse in an amusement park but i was not allowed because i had to be 8.
Thats my earliest memory :lulz:

djdeeds

Constantly laughing at the world
I remember when i was 5 years old with school and i wanted to go in the ghosthouse in an amusement park but i was not allowed because i had to be 8.
Thats my earliest memory :lulz:
Aww that would have sucked, I loved those things as a kid, still do! I bet you spent a couple of solid years imagining what was actually inside there and what you were missing out on... then when you actually got old enough to go in one it was a useless piece of crap that stole your five bucks LOL :lulz:

Back