Watchout for them Huwhite SupreeeEEEemist mass shooters. They're definitely out there!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
1564990057578.jpg

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
So you care about negros and gangsters in the inner city killing each other?

Only the white ones have manifestos, aim for children, and shoot up places I go to, like stores, restaurants, movies, concerts, schools etc. Those are the ones that are a bigger danger to me, my family, and my community.

Kapitän Ghul'

Like a retard in the night.
So since certain ones took the time to write pages about what they are going to do they are worse or more dangerous than those that didn't? :Skeptical: interesting.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed

Only the white ones have manifestos, aim for children, and shoot up places I go to, like stores, restaurants, movies, concerts, schools etc. Those are the ones that are a bigger danger to me, my family, and my community.
What if you lived in that inner city community though? At first it's a street, then a district, then a city.. then?
Loads of innocents get caught up in these shootings in various neighborhoods, add violent thefts to the equation and hey ho the numbers rise. Maybe their just needs to be a sensible cap on people coming in, better distribution of foreigners among native populations.
And in the case of African Americans.. a sense of self awareness and not blaming everybody else for their situation..
All these angry black men hey

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
What if you lived in that inner city community though? At first it's a street, then a district, then a city.. then?
Loads of innocents get caught up in these shootings in various neighborhoods, add violent thefts to the equation and hey ho the numbers rise. Maybe their just needs to be a sensible cap on people coming in, better distribution of foreigners among native populations.
And in the case of African Americans.. a sense of self awareness and not blaming everybody else for their situation..
All these angry black men hey

Well I don't live in the inner city so the biggest threat to me is a white man. I don't see what it has to do with foreigners because our criminals are mostly our own.

Back