Watchout for them Huwhite SupreeeEEEemist mass shooters. They're definitely out there!! (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Well I don't live in the inner city so the biggest threat to me is a white man. I don't see what it has to do with foreigners because our criminals are mostly our own.

So you care about negros and gangsters in the inner city killing each other?
And yes I do care about them killing each other, not on a personal basis, if they all lined up and took turns firing till they had all disappeared in a day, great. But as it is there are wider implications and not caring breeds complacency which invites the problem to spread beyond its "containment zone". Shouldn't be regarded as normal or acceptable. This is just the "not in my backyard" argument..

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
So you care about negros and gangsters in the inner city killing each other?

Only the white ones have manifestos, aim for children, and shoot up places I go to, like stores, restaurants, movies, concerts, schools etc. Those are the ones that are a bigger danger to me, my family, and my community.

My point wasnt whos a bigger threat to you you retard . it was this whole white supremist meme the media thinks its going to rob me of my property is absolute bullshit .

In the words of the Eminent Neil DeGrasse Tyson

In the past 48hrs, the USA horrifically lost 34 people to mass shootings. On average, across any 48hrs, we also lose… 500 to Medical errors 300 to the Flu 250 to Suicide 200 to Car Accidents 40 to Homicide via Handgun Often our emotions respond more to spectacle than to data.

People die all the time .
You're gonna die one day .
Dont be a pussy , buck up and live life .
your death is already written . People see fate and destiny as something that can be changed . IT CANT

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
And yes I do care about them killing each other, not on a personal basis, if they all lined up and took turns firing till they had all disappeared in a day, great. But as it is there are wider implications and not caring breeds complacency which invites the problem to spread beyond its "containment zone". Shouldn't be regarded as normal or acceptable. This is just the "not in my backyard" argument..
Not to mention if we with majik hands could straighten the nogs up we wouldnt have the degenerate piles a shit they call music videos influencing our children into thinking every problem can be solved with a gun .

Vwj

NewbieX
Wtf is the New Zealand shooter... Im so confused. All im seeing is niggers shooting each other over gang bs... The new Zealand shooter was truly a mass shooter. His face is not on here...or is this a list of USA mass shooters only?
He killed Muslims, it don’t count ?

mrln

silent ghost
Those aren't females darlin those are machines-BT1,000's
j5.jpeg

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
My point wasnt whos a bigger threat to you you retard . it was this whole white supremist meme the media thinks its going to rob me of my property is absolute bullshit .

You didn't even have a point fuck stick. You started a world news thread with a picture and a few words that weren't even your own. A meme isn't fucking news you failed abortion. When you offer nothing towards a discussion I'm free to make it whatever I want. The only reason your thread had any real context is because I provided it, it didn't have anything without me. Your welcome.

Vwj

NewbieX
You didn't even have a point fuck stick. You started a world news thread with a picture and a few words that weren't even your own. A meme isn't fucking news you failed abortion. When you offer nothing towards a discussion I'm free to make it whatever I want. The only reason your thread had any real context is because I provided it, it didn't have anything without me. Your welcome.
Wow, talk about egotistical

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
So you don't care about their deaths, and you are attempting to compare a drug deal drive by of criminals to white guys killing little kids at the grocery with their parents. Those crimes aren't the same in the eyes of the law or logical thinking people.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!

Do I sound like a complete faggot by saying I love your posts, chica? But you do lay it thick on them poor fucking mooks.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Deceased victims of recent shootings
View attachment 373197
Seems somewhat diverse...
Maybe American
So you don't care about their deaths, and you are attempting to compare a drug deal drive by of criminals to white guys killing little kids at the grocery with their parents. Those crimes aren't the same in the eyes of the law or logical thinking people.
I'm not entirely sure you are a logical thinking person, more akin to a parrot to be honest

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
No, you sound like a smart guy. They only get what they deserve. ;)
I'm not entirely sure you are a logical thinking person, more akin to a parrot to be honest
Plenty of black guys kill kids by mistake at grocery stores... This white guy wasn't singling out kids. He was generally aiming for Hispanics regardless of age. And tbh... With the constant demonising of whites by liberals the frustration is quite overwhelming.. mouthpieces of CNN constantly bitching about white supremacists... No wonder people snap and shoot up some people..

So what do you make of left wing liberals who snap and shoot up people? Are they too, white supremacists?....

You're so brainwashed..

Do you actually analyse anything? Do you cross reference? Do you utilise multiple sources from all sides to come up with a genuine and well considered thought? Do you take multiple examples and compare them all?
Or do you just live in a one sided bubble of mainstream narrative, designed to positively reinforce your echo chamber mentality of slogans

Back