Watchout for them Huwhite SupreeeEEEemist mass shooters. They're definitely out there!! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Also
Anyone met a nazi?
Anyone met a white supremacist?
Ever?
Do you know any? Seen any? Heard from any?
Even black people are being called white supremacists at this point from your lot simply by disagreeing they become "enablers"
Fucking retarded

Shampain

This user was banned
To even compare white crime with black crime is downright retarded, 13% of the American population commits incredibly more violent crimes than the white majority... But hey, feelings first...

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
So you don't care about their deaths, and you are attempting to compare a drug deal drive by of criminals to white guys killing little kids at the grocery with their parents. Those crimes aren't the same in the eyes of the law or logical thinking people.
Also I do care
I don't care about them on a personal level
I care about the wider societal implications of their actions
No I won't shed tears for them, or any of these victims, or any white people that get killed.. on a personal emotional level I don't give a fuck about these people..
But regarding what all of this shit means when looked at purely statistically yes I care, they are the means to unfortunate ends which should and could be rectified if it wasn't or all the brain dead soft hearted #muhfeels crowd vocalising their utterly unthought out emotionally compromised bollocks

Shampain

This user was banned
Also
Anyone met a nazi?
Ever?
Even black people are being called white supremacists at this point from your lot simply by disagreeing they become "enablers"
Fucking retarded
I’m a white supremacist... I think white people are being bullied in our own countries..

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
I’m a white supremacist... I think white people are being bullied in our own countries..
Well then, my thoughts are wrong..
I'm with you there, we are being..
It's a tad less extreme in the u.k, a large amount of our black population stand with us to be fair, our problem is with the middle easterners and seemingly America's problem is with the Hispanics..

Maybe if their countries weren't so utterly shite that they had to flee to America it wouldn't be a problem..
Weird how no one runs off to Mexico (unless evading the police or some criminal organisation)
No one runs off to Africa
No one runs off to Palestine or a middle Eastern country unless it's to join Isis..

Everyone keeps running away to Western countries..
Can't help but wonder why...

Gh0zt™

This user was banned
You didn't even have a point fuck stick. You started a world news thread with a picture and a few words that weren't even your own. A meme isn't fucking news you failed abortion. When you offer nothing towards a discussion I'm free to make it whatever I want. The only reason your thread had any real context is because I provided it, it didn't have anything without me. Your welcome.

Youre absolutely right . I titled this thread with words and meme of another to demonstrate the silly devolution of reality as it actually stands .

And that picture demonstrates the absurdity of their claims .

And I dont need to add anything due to the fact this exhibition of self induced Psycosis * IS * the news.

The fact folks are arbitrarily declaring some shit that isnt even a thing to be the status quo * IS * the news.

And by the way sweetheart . The toilet you use to flush your worthless turds into a hole in the ground can even be programmed on a timer to operate without you .

:finger:

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Also
Anyone met a nazi?
Ever?
Fucking retarded

I met plenty of Nazis and white supremacists... live surrounded by them in cracker infested Florida. Dumbfucks having "pride" in the color of their skin, which is absolutely retarded. They had no say on it and did nothing other than participating in the birth lottery. Fucking mooks running around flying the flag of traitors that got their asses handed to them over 150 years ago. I never thought I would see this kind of shit.

I personally don't give a flying fuck what color your skin is, if you choose to believe in fantasy god shit or not, who you choose to have sex with or where you come from, because there are garbage individuals in every group. I take people for who they are and either associate with them or not, but the superiority based on race was pulverized before and will be again, one way or another.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
And tbh... With the constant demonising of whites by liberals the frustration is quite overwhelming.. mouthpieces of CNN constantly bitching about white supremacists... No wonder people snap and shoot up some people..
So I'm not logical but you continue to sympathize and rationalize a killer. What kind of people is it that are snapping and shooting people up? If CNN triggers you then change the channel. Honestly, you seen far too invested in American politics

I know it's hard for you and the others like you to wrap your head around it but I'm not a liberal.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I met plenty of Nazis and white supremacists... live surrounded by them in cracker infested Florida. Dumbfucks having "pride" in the color of their skin, which is absolutely retarded. They had no say on it and did nothing other than participating in the birth lottery. Fucking mooks running around flying the flag of traitors that got their asses handed to them over 150 years ago. I never thought I would see this kind of shit.

I personally don't give a flying fuck what color your skin is, if you choose to believe in fantasy god shit or not, who you choose to have sex with or where you come from, because there are garbage individuals in every group. I take people for who they are and either associate with them or not, but the superiority based on race was pulverized before and will be again, one way or another.
I grew up in southern Louisiana and even went to a gender segregated public school. It was a white flight town outside of New Orleans. There was a family that used to burn crosses in their yard when I was little. I suppose people complained because by high school it was just lit up with red bulbs. I'm in TN now and there have been several rallies around this state the last few years. I think behappy watches Tucker Carlson.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed

unfortunately there are more garbage individuals in non-white groups and that's just what the facts show

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
I grew up in southern Louisiana and even went to a gender segregated public school. It was a white flight town outside of New Orleans. There was a family that used to burn crosses in their yard when I was little. I suppose people complained because by high school it was just lit up with red bulbs. I'm in TN now and there have been several rallies around this state the last few years. I think behappy watches Tucker Carlson.
Ok I am more than willing to admit I'm wrong now being from the UK we don't actually have that problem I I I know quite a lot of well I know a lot of Eastern Asian men not so many blacks but I've met a fair share because my dad used to hang around with blacks in the Northern soul scene as far as I know over here in England there's not such a big white supremacy it just it just doesn't happen here it's very very very rare you ever meet someone who is genuinely racist at all. I used to jam with a man called Paco my mum was with a black guy who called himself magic two of my dad's best friends are Denzel and a guy called Bob who is black we have great family friends with a family of Muslim individuals pharez's lot, at school I was with two kids from Jordan the Almasawwys my best friend in primary school was a black kid we had lots of Chinese at my school what are we didn't have any hispanics in must be admitted, we did have quite a few Italians.. and I think it's safe to say that we all got on fine and it's only in the past maybe 7 or 8 years but tensions have begun again mostly between natives and Muslims and it's more of a cultural and religious divide than anything to do with skin colour.

I obviously do not know America very well although admittedly we do the lot I suppose about the problems America's had over the years still although I am clearly wrong when I say there's not really any white supremacists when in regards to America and I am more than happy to admit that you've completely shot me down there.

I still think all of this anti-white rhetoric is going to breed more white supremacy you going to marginalize these people constantly berating whites talking about white supremacy white nationalism nazism is going to breed a shoe fits effect when people gets so sick of being demonised they actually become the f****** demon

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
I also want to say one thing to you Bgirl, I have absolutely no idea who Tucker Carlson is unfortunately

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
So I'm not logical but you continue to sympathize and rationalize a killer. What kind of people is it that are snapping and shooting people up? If CNN triggers you then change the channel. Honestly, you seen far too invested in American politics

I know it's hard for you and the others like you to wrap your head around it but I'm not a liberal.
Cnn doesn't trigger me, it triggers the people who only watch that particular propagandist outlet...

Again
What do you make of the left wing shooter, member of antifa, with absolutely no affiliation to any white supremacy movement whatsoever..
Where's your outrage for him?

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed

Also somewhere down the line you have to try to understand shooters it's the only way you're ever going to effectively combat them it's not about rationalizing it it's about getting in their heads and seeing the reasons why they committed their crimes so that you could potentially alleviate those reasons that is the logic it is not about rationalizing them and saying that it's ok it's about trying to understand why they committed their actions so that you can effectively combat the actions you are literally just poking bears. There is a reason we have things such as criminal psychology so that we can potentially understand the psychology which drives criminals it's really rather simple and logical but I'm sure you'll just throw the same f****** argument at me again

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Also again from the gaurdian (left wing news outlet) regarding the Dayton Ohio shooter

As mentioned, not a white supremacist, no indication that he was a white supremacist.. had nothing to do with white supremacy
He was a leftist.. a liberal...

This isn't just a problem with white supremacy, that's just a politically charged cop out for people who aren't engaged in the issues and just want to repeat slogans which sound good but mean nothing..

One far leftist...
One far rightist...
Two marginalized disenfranchised young men radicalised through fear mongering media outlets and a mainstream narrative hell bent on demonising men and praising any culture other than their native one..

It's a divide and conquer strategy and hey ho look
Left and right both committing the same acts

They'll say everyone on the right is a Nazi white supremacist
And everyone in the left is an oppressed victim...

Both sides are being played against the other and being falsely led to believe that the other is planning attacks ultimately making BOTH sides paranoid and whipping Both sides into what they believe to be pre-emptive defensive attacks...

You're being manipulated

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
The key phrase on that collage is the unsubstantiated note that they were arrested for the crime of mass killing, not that they actually were proven to have done any mass killing.

It has been a slow year, but it's early.

Back