Watchout for them Huwhite SupreeeEEEemist mass shooters. They're definitely out there!! (3 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
Makes you realise how ethnicAmerica
My point wasnt whos a bigger threat to you you retard . it was this whole white supremist meme the media thinks its going to rob me of my property is absolute bullshit .

In the words of the Eminent Neil DeGrasse Tyson

In the past 48hrs, the USA horrifically lost 34 people to mass shootings. On average, across any 48hrs, we also lose… 500 to Medical errors 300 to the Flu 250 to Suicide 200 to Car Accidents 40 to Homicide via Handgun Often our emotions respond more to spectacle than to data.

People die all the time .
You're gonna die one day .
Dont be a pussy , buck up and live life .
your death is already written . People see fate and destiny as something that can be changed . IT CANT
Neil Degrasse Tyson is a Fucking tool. why would you quote this moron. He is just an actor and knows fuck all.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
2019=57 killed/mass shootings/usa.

7 people, in total, responsible.

Get your facts straight ffs.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
What if you lived in that inner city community though? At first it's a street, then a district, then a city.. then?
Loads of innocents get caught up in these shootings in various neighborhoods, add violent thefts to the equation and hey ho the numbers rise. Maybe their just needs to be a sensible cap on people coming in, better distribution of foreigners among native populations.
And in the case of African Americans.. a sense of self awareness and not blaming everybody else for their situation..
All these angry black men hey
I can't find any vids,on white supremacist,Aryan Brotherhood brutal beatings and murders,or any white associated group.Do you have any links to share,tired of watching tortures from shit hole countries.I'd like to see the AB prison brutal fights,or anything they have,that may have been leaked.Including kidknap,home invasion and murder

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210930-193820~2.png
    Screenshot_20210930-193820~2.png
    300.9 KB · Views: 13

Mr-Smokey

Forum Veteran
So you care about negros and gangsters in the inner city killing each other?

Only the white ones have manifestos, aim for children, and shoot up places I go to, like stores, restaurants, movies, concerts, schools etc. Those are the ones that are a bigger danger to me, my family, and my community.
In fairness blacks shoot up more kids in drive by shootings then other races have

Back