Wazzup, Everybody - What Is The Most Gruesome Murder Pic Or Video You've Seen Here On GG? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
I think i know the one you mention.....not bad....I found the the flaying of the Mexican boy, after watching his Dad get beheaded was the best....

First time i watched it i had to turn the volume off then pause it for a bit, then finish it off.

One of the best i've seen.

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
When the cartel boys craved a dude up, arms and legs gone and for desert they cut his heart out.... or an oldie but goodie when a dude in Mexico or Brazil was in between two cars and got beat to death with a 6 foot metal pipe and they completely bashed his skull in every hit you hear metal and to finish the job they they slammed the pole through his head into the pavement like a flag pole..... awesomeness

Tooly

Tier One
Probably that Chinese trucker who gets out and stands on the road while another truck reverses into him. You see his guts or brains go skirting across the road. Nothing terrible really, being that he's Chinese, just brutally quick!

Stryker

This user was banned
I think i know the one you mention.....not bad....I found the the flaying of the Mexican boy, after watching his Dad get beheaded was the best....

First time i watched it i had to turn the volume off then pause it for a bit, then finish it off.

One of the best i've seen.
I agree

Jazzyjimmy1414

xxx666xxx
Still like the one where the guy gets sucked into the jumbo jet engine. Even in slo-mo, he's gone in a split second. Then you see the river of blood shoot out the back. Awesome.

Hello everyone, I am from Holland, so my English is not so good, sorry for that...
I am new here, I don't know anything about this, but I am curious.
Question: where can I find the video's you are talking about?
Is there a special site or...

Back