We ain't nothing but animals, so let's do it like... (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
You want people to look at your clothing designs.. then you take their eyes to some plastic ears and lips.. can you remember what the outfit looks like without clicking the link again?

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
How is big lips racist? Black people are so egotistical. They're not the only race with big lips. I went to school with this girl"pam" she had a massive lower lip because somehow IT got ripped off and they sewed it back on. Whenever someone that got a cigarette too wet, we'd say "YOU PAM LIPPED IT"

guyme91 📦🔓

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So, black people are saying that big cartoon lips, giant silly ears and bushy eyebrows are racist? So basically they are saying "Hey!!! Us black people look extremely silly so if you try to look silly you are making fun of us and are racist!!!" Everything is racist to those people these days. My shit is brown and I flush it so that must be racist since I dispose of something the same color as their fucking skin instead of giving it a place of honor on my mantle or using it as the centerpiece on my dining room table.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
How is big lips racist? Black people are so egotistical. They're not the only race with big lips. I went to school with this girl"pam" she had a massive lower lip because somehow IT got ripped off and they sewed it back on. Whenever someone that got a cigarette too wet, we'd say "YOU PAM LIPPED IT"
Musta gave Old Pam a Boost of Confidence in her Appearance eh? Lmfao.. SP

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
When looking at it full face, so to speak, it looks remarkably like WW11 caricature drawing of Japanese! There were so many of them almost anybody over 30 or who's been in or is now in the military, will have seen these type drawings. Therewere numerous cartoons with this "guy" in them!! If it's a racial statement, then it's more directed at Asian background than niggers..oops, I mean NIGGERS!!! Darn
I guess saying something like this:

How do you keep a nigger out of your backyard?

Hang one in your front yard!!
Is a racial slur?

Good thing I didn't say:

What's tan and brown and looks good on a nigger?

A Doberman (or Rottweiler).

Are those racial digs? No, not! I would never make fun of a purple skinned, boot lipped, knappy headed watermelon eater!! Why would I do that?

Anyway, it's obvious the art was NOT a racial dig at niggers! Oops, I mean NIGGERS!! Oh dear! 😊😇😱😜

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
When looking at it full face, so to speak, it looks remarkably like WW11 caricature drawing of Japanese! There were so many of them almost anybody over 30 or who's been in or is now in the military, will have seen these type drawings. Therewere numerous cartoons with this "guy" in them!! If it's a racial statement, then it's more directed at Asian background than niggers..oops, I mean NIGGERS!!! Darn
I guess saying something like this:

How do you keep a nigger out of your backyard?

Hang one in your front yard!!
Is a racial slur?

Good thing I didn't say:

What's tan and brown and looks good on a nigger?

A Doberman (or Rottweiler).

Are those racial digs? No, not! I would never make fun of a purple skinned, boot lipped, knappy headed watermelon eater!! Why would I do that?

Anyway, it's obvious the art was NOT a racial dig at niggers! Oops, I mean NIGGERS!! Oh dear! 😊😇😱😜
Ha ha ha ha ha,Your Too Much,lmao.. SP

Back