We atheists just got OWNED

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I can not stop laughing!!! Is this little chicky for real? Is this one of those "oh funny on you" videos that are always popping up? Watch out all you Atheists!!! We are gonna burn in Hell now!

I've seen her before, she once said that she was just so in love with God right now because he gave the world a wake up call by giving Japan a shake (re: Japanese earthquake and Tsunami). I think she applies too much lubricunt to her Jesus dildo and is inserting it a little too vigorously. 'Give me Jesus! Yes, yes, yes, oh fuck YEEEEeeeeesssss!' Stupid slut! I'd do this to her! :titfuck:

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
TamtamPamela. I remember her she was the girl who acted like she was glad when the earthquake in Haiti happened. She's a known troll.
<This is the video that got her ran off the internet.
I'm surprised she has the gut's to keep posting after the Thanking the Lord for the Earthquake vid!! She got death threat's and I thought I heard that her safety was in danger because of all the bullshit she keep's posting! Well, if something bad does happen to her she will go straight into the arm's of the one she love's, so it would be A win/win situation for us All!!:woo:

Douggle

Resident Weeaboo.
I'm surprised she has the gut's to keep posting after the Thanking the Lord for the Earthquake vid!! She got death threat's and I thought I heard that her safety was in danger because of all the bullshit she keep's posting! Well, if something bad does happen to her she will go straight into the arm's of the one she love's, so it would be A win/win situation for us All!!:woo:
She retired from the net. But yeah she was an atheist trolling Christians and took it WAY too far.It was entirely in bad taste. I'm sure she probably lurks still but shes not making videos anymore anything that anyone is posting is all old stuff.

girl101

Forum Veteran
lame and i want my 2mins back as well

what an extreame bible beater, she reminds me of david koresh freak. she a freak spuing this bible beater god shit. who cares bitch

D.N.R.

Medication time
She retired from the net. But yeah she was an atheist trolling Christians and took it WAY too far.It was entirely in bad taste. I'm sure she probably lurks still but shes not making videos anymore anything that anyone is posting is all old stuff.
Haha I just read your comment on her video. She was damn good at it coz if I hadn't known she was trolling I would've believed she was a crazy christian.
When I was 14 my foster parents forced me to go to a private christian school. It lasted less than a week. I got kicked out for arguing with the teachers and drawing a pic of the head preacher dude with a dick in his mouth. Yeah I was moved to a different home shortly after as well:shrug:

lame and i want my 2mins back as well

what an extreame bible beater, she reminds me of david koresh freak. she a freak spuing this bible beater god shit. who cares bitch
I want my 20 seconds back from reading your comment! lol Make that 5 minutes, it took me 4 min and 40 seconds to decide to reply. Actually, make that 7 mins. The time it also took to write my reply, PLUS, the decision to actually do it! Strike that, my son's having trouble with the Wii remote, so add about another 3 mins! Fuck me, you're gonna own my entire fucking life at this rate, just stop it will you! There you go, happy now? I'm gonna need fucking therapy for the rest of my life now! Where's a gun when you need one?:suicide: