WEATHER PICS storms, rainbows, hurricanes, tornados....

Isaac barreling down on Florida today

A mini tornado came down on my house last weekend. My window was open because I was enjoying the nice rain sprinkles outside, and outta nowhere all the air in the house got sucked out the windows, my poor cat was trapped up against the screen.

I didn't think to take any pictures at the time but it looked pretty neat while I watched it. Lost a few roof shingles, lost a few potted plants (RIP), and the mailbox fell down but otherwise no bad damage.

A mini tornado came down on my house last weekend. My window was open because I was enjoying the nice rain sprinkles outside, and outta nowhere all the air in the house got sucked out the windows, my poor cat was trapped up against the screen.

I didn't think to take any pictures at the time but it looked pretty neat while I watched it. Lost a few roof shingles, lost a few potted plants (RIP), and the mailbox fell down but otherwise no bad damage.
Consider yourself lucky, microburst as well can be very dangerous

Consider yourself lucky, microburst as well can be very dangerous

Definitely lucky. It's the hardest rain and the hardest wind I've ever seen in my life. One of the potted plants that got picked up and tossed across the yard weighs at LEAST 50 pounds. After it ended I walked around the yard stunned at the lack of overall damage. I was very happy for the rain though, we needed a break from the 100 degree heat.

Definitely lucky. It's the hardest rain and the hardest wind I've ever seen in my life. One of the potted plants that got picked up and tossed across the yard weighs at LEAST 50 pounds. After it ended I walked around the yard stunned at the lack of overall damage. I was very happy for the rain though, we needed a break from the 100 degree heat.
lol, you're lucky you didnt get tossed around, glad everything was ok :)

jack whitefield

The Universe tends to unwind as it may..
Glad that you made it!