animals Weighing and Bagging That Gas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
With the price of gas, this might actually happen soon!

The Russian invasion has put UK prices up so much. Well that’s the excuse the media are peddling. It’s around £1.60 per litre or more at the moment.

Once my pup has recovered from her emergency surgery I might have to start a similar business. She has no problem dressing up as an autistic girl, so gangster dog would be fine.

7089DF7A-47EA-4859-958D-85ADD434D9A9.jpeg

OHubbard93

Forum Veteran
The Russian invasion has put UK prices up so much. Well that’s the excuse the media are peddling. It’s around £1.60 per litre or more at the moment.

Once my pup has recovered from her emergency surgery I might have to start a similar business. She has no problem dressing up as an autistic girl, so gangster dog would be fine.

View attachment 575750
I live in Australia bro and I feel ya, fucked up the prices we have at the moment, they blaming it on Floods and transportation issues though (next it will be Ukraine/Russia nonsense), who the fuck knows... It's around $2.00/L AUSSIE DOLLARS so 1.12/L GBP or Quid. PS cute pooch :) I love dogs more than humans sometimes!

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣

View attachment 575750
It's got very little to do with the Russian invasion, the UK only gets about 6% of its oil from Russia so why would that make the prices go up 🤷‍♂️ the main reason prices have gone up is because worldwide crude oil prices have increased and petroleum companies are getting even more greedy and want bigger profits as do governments and the forecourts selling the fuel, plus the rising cost of fuel means it costs more to transport the fuel and costs of refining have also increased and all this gets past on to the end user...

The media, the governments and the petroleum industry are just using the Russian invasion as an excuse, the UK gets the majority of its oil from Norway, the USA and its own oil wells 🤷‍♂️ so why would a war in Ukraine put the price up?

It's all bullshit and they know that most people will believe anything they say, they could say you had to drink tramps piss to be immune from covid and all the idiots would be lining up in the streets trying to buy tramps piss 🤦‍♂️

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!

View attachment 575750
I just spent 30 seconds trying to do the Liter to Gallon conversion before deciding to get mad at my country for being the only damn one that uses our measuring system, and then giving up.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I just spent 30 seconds trying to do the Liter to Gallon conversion before deciding to get mad at my country for being the only damn one that uses our measuring system, and then giving up.
1 gallon is 4.5 litres, in the USA the average price for a gallon of diesel is $5, in the UK the average price for a gallon of diesel is about £8 which in American money is over $10, so in the UK were paying roughly twice what you pay in the USA 😴🤷‍♂️ 52% of the price in the UK is tax that goes directly to the government

Back