Weird Video and Morbid Stuff

OP
Raskolnikov

Raskolnikov

Rookie

In Russia a new Drug is spreading across the Country...Russians called it "Krokodil", but in Toxicological Term is Desemorphine synthesized and Impure
Krokodil is a homemade drug...mix of Codeine and chemical solvent and is ccoked by a stove...
This shit is lethal and literally "eat the flesh"

Brutally shocking...We are in Ukraine...Images speak for themselves
It's by far the most intense video I've posted here in GG
Junkie Girl in agony is dying asking for Help..Lying on dirty ground and Dies...Death By overdose
well fucking shitttttt what a fucking dead beat bitch Haha damn how sad but intriguing. I honestly would just stand by in this situation. too much to do and so little to give a fuck for.

LadeeV

Lurker

Welcome To Russia...Filthy Place and Muddy...Urban decay and Misery all around..It's tough to live in degraded Periphery...These 3 Junkies stage their personal Hell with addiction
The young girl against the wall has no control on her legs and is a real mess...
The other two, having a bad trip and remain passive until the girl try to raise up
Footage is a milestone and could be an act because is TOO PERFECT..
My favourite SO far
You wonder what that stuff is doing to their brains and what permanent damage has already happened! :unreal:

OP
Raskolnikov

Raskolnikov

Rookie

[/QUOTE][/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

I've found these Video..The are extremely Disturbing...The origin i sUnknown and they are not coming from you tube/livealeak ecc
I dont' know if they are fake or real..
What do you think about?