WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO WHITE PEOPLE !!?? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

CirePerry1

Fresh Meat

Picture this: Driving up to a stop light about a 1/2 mile away from it. Left lane is Straight and Left turn lane. Right lane is Straight and Right turn lane. I am passed way before by car in LEFT lane. As I approach the light, the car pulls into the RIGHT lane. We were the only people at the light. The only thing I can think of is the person seeing that I am WHITE pulled into that lane so I had to wait for the cycle of lights behind them to turn right. I pulled into the left lane and drove around them. Ignorant Ass Black Person driving. If I did it to a black person I would be called Racist.

MuddyHands

Panty sniffer
Yellow fellow said it all. Black fragility is a thing, also these atrocious trans victimizers need to get their shit kicked back into their mouths.

Guess that's what communism does to ignorant retards, divide and conquer!

a9A3DVo9_700w_0.jpg

Bansaku

Well Known Member
I subbed to that guy a couple of weeks ago. 100% spot on! 🤟😎
He's an ex-libtard who's red pill was shoved down his throat, and to that I say fuck yeah! Don't care how it happens, but we need more people like him; Progressives waking up.
What's hilarious is all the niggers losing their shit over that video! 😜

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

Every single thing said here doesn't matter.... if white people were to disappear from the face of the earth, it won't have a damn thing to do with what niggers and slants say or do.... it'll be because whites failed to eradicate the nigger when they had the chance.... before they let these apes multiply by the millions... and whites aren't keeping up in breeding and having more children than the browns and blacks...

KLINKdogg

Veni Vidi Vici
All the greatest countries are white silly cunts lol.:bong:...white supremecy naturally happens around the world don't hate us...I mean really compare me to the first guy...NO COMPARISON...bahaha...silly fish-face

Attachments

• 20230203_230533.jpg
    20230203_230533.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • 20230203_230451.jpg
    20230203_230451.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54

RattleHead

Fuck around and find out
Every single thing said here doesn't matter.... if white people were to disappear from the face of the earth, it won't have a damn thing to do with what niggers and slants say or do.... it'll be because whites failed to eradicate the nigger when they had the chance.... before they let these apes multiply by the millions... and whites aren't keeping up in breeding and having more children than the browns and blacks...
It there were no whites, the nigs and the Mexicans would fight over who got to rob the chinks.:biteme:

Ericjay76

Lurker

Well put kid. It's funny when I see persons with half brain, such as yourself that I really need to better structure my personal theories, beliefs and just everyday logical simplistic thinking. Long story short... You took the words literally outta my mouth and how I also agree with your analogy. Most people today are too fuckin stupid, unaccountable and lack of basic moralities and if this or that person thinks All BS that's force fed? Fuck em! You act like a jerk off? You get treated as such!! " NO LIVES MATTER!! Yes. You dickhead. If it applies? TYPE O NEGATIVE FOR PRESIDENT. PETER STEEL

Well put kid. It's funny when I see persons with half brain, such as yourself that I really need to better structure my personal theories, beliefs and just everyday logical simplistic thinking. Long story short... You took the words literally outta my mouth and how I also agree with your analogy. Most people today are too fuckin stupid, unaccountable and lack of basic moralities and if this or that person thinks All BS that's force fed? Fuck em! You act like a jerk off? You get treated as such!! " NO LIVES MATTER!! Yes. You dickhead. If it applies? TYPE O NEGATIVE FOR PRESIDENT. PETER STEEL
Thank you Dude 🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘🤘

Punisher_1

This user was banned
Leftism basically that is it.
The insanity of White women free basing Feminism by the kilo
Critical Race Theory in schools
Teachers that are massively left-leaning and recruiting for the LGBT cult
The general insanity of social culture and the degradation of society

Clearly, by this video, these people are ignorant and racist as fuck.

I think it's past time for a cultural shift, like a shifting of these degens right our of the country. Sadly we got a lab released Chinese pandemic and not a zombie apocalypse that we really needed.

pappa stupid

Forum Veteran
White people are the greatest enemy of white people! If you as a white person yell nigger in time square! White people would ostracize you first and foremost !

This video is hilarious.
Every white person I’ve ever known would laugh in the face of silly shit like this. The thought of anything here being enlightening or earth shattering is fucking funny.

Back