What are your currently installed Steam games?

PowerDrill

Recovering Lurker
Mine's quite a boring one, consisting of late 90s and early 2000s games. The only reason why I have Team Fortress 2 installed is because of the texture pack used for Garry's Mod servers. Red Orchestra 2, Insurgency, and Verdun are the only multiplayer games that I've been playing.
steam.JPG

D.N.R.

Medication time
Super Moderator
I haven't used Steam but I have spent a lot of cash buying the cards for my teenage son. Bought 3 of them last week to throw in his stocking and so he can buy a couple of games to send his gaming friend for xmas.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Mine's quite a boring one, consisting of late 90s and early 2000s games. The only reason why I have Team Fortress 2 installed is because of the texture pack used for Garry's Mod servers. Red Orchestra 2, Insurgency, and Verdun are the only multiplayer games that I've been playing.
View attachment 237420
I've seen the trailer for the XBox/PC version of Verdun...but the texture graphics looked like shit we were playing 20 years ago. You find it the same?

VIIIXIII

Hush
Super Moderator
The Universe Sandbox seems to be interesting. I like physics simulators, atm I have the Kerbals Space Pogram installed.
(and Powder Toy ;))
I thought so too, which is why it got installed. It's a tad too serious of an emulator for my tastes though. Not much "fun" to be had a la kerbal.

Can't complain though, I got it as part of a bundle for a buck.

Reactions: McM
OP
PowerDrill

PowerDrill

Recovering Lurker
I've seen the trailer for the XBox/PC version of Verdun...but the texture graphics looked like shit we were playing 20 years ago. You find it the same?
I'm sure the trailer you looked at was an outdated one, trust me the graphics are a lot better than it was when it first came out.

I can only play games when I visit my mother's as shes had my laptop for years now..
But as far as I remember I have
Rome total war
Medieval total war 2
Shogun total war (I can't run the newer total war games so they're all the earlier ones)
Warhammer dawn of war and the expansions + loadsa mods..
Morrowind with endless modded content (best game ever made, ever... if you disagree you're an outlander)
Oblivion (doesn't run lmao but meh it's elder Scrolls.. also got Skyrim.. doesn't run but one day!)
Men of honour
Company of heroes
Settlers iv (I think)
Hmm... Another 2 city builders.. ah.. anno! The good anno..
Black & white
(Morrowind is the best game, then dawn of war, then medieval total war followed by anno "1404" I think)
A star wars game I don't play..
Ah! Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas with basically every damn mod (have a few setups)..
Dungeon keeper? (Is that steam?)
A tonne of cheap detective games and crappy horror games..
Rollercoaster Tycoon which is pretty sad..

Yeah I only play morrowind or dawn of war when I'm there though
Because
Morrowind
Is the best game ever made
(Oh neverwinter nights 1 is on there too)

Reactions: TSS