What are your gruesome fantasies? (4 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I’d like to electrocute some people (not good people.....hobos, addicts, democrats, feminists, etc). Try AC vs DC (I would like to see AC more dangerous to prove Edison was a dickbag), different voltages and amperages, different leads, parts of the body, etc. See how far I can take someone with a slow ramp up vs rapid shock. Just play with them.

I’m still normal, right?

1606367800518.gif

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
One of my gruesome fantasies is that i meet a 'lady' on the internet who wants to be the star of my snuff film. I want this lady to be extremely obese so i can cut strips of bacon from her but keep her alive in the barn. next to the barn i smoke the bacon in an old fridge. I love bacon.

One of my gruesome fantasies is that i meet a 'lady' on the internet who wants to be the star of my snuff film. I want this lady to be extremely obese so i can cut strips of bacon from her but keep her alive in the barn. next to the barn i smoke the bacon in an old fridge. I love bacon.
i hope there would be fat pigs (which remain unharmed) too in the barn so she has company 😅

Nicola3StrikesNucci

Terror excites me - laxapo vo proaxaso
I want to be gang raped and kept as a sex slave for years or forever. Last night I dreamt of this again, I wasnt allowed to ever leave a certain room unless I needed to bathe or use the restroom, last night I wasnt allowed to use the bathroom and I was busting so bad I pissed myself and as a thank you they all pissed on me too, then I got the hose to wash me off, that water was fucking freezing.

I would like to be the victim of a murder/snuff film! But lovingly?? with a romantic partner or someone I really trusted. someone who I loved and cared for to kill me in a romantic way. someone to cut me open and kiss my intestines basically! (edited cus my dyslexia)
Well, then Im not the only one who whant to be snuffed in a movie for people like you fairyguts! Greetings..

Cohenkittykitty

Fresh Meat
Just cut animals\people up. Cannibalism seems interesting just to see what it tastes like. I also find it interesting in gore videos seeing people surprisingly bland reactions to getting killed. Im not going to act on any of that tho soooo I just watch the videos and such and keep it in my own fantasy world in my head

killary

yes, it’s me now choke
I want someone to come into the place I work or something of that nature and become so intrigued with me they follow my every move for a couple of days until they decide my time is up and take my intestines out of my body to use as christmas garland.

catboytears

could someone murder me and put me in goregrish
I have so many, having all my limbs chopped off and being kept as a pet, a guy stalking me and becoming so obsessed he kills me and eats my body parts, someone ripping out my guts while I'm conscious.. just to name a few.

Back