What are your gruesome fantasies? (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

SalemMoon

NewbieX
To slit my throat and watch the blood pour out. Not as much as gruesome as the others but oh well. Maybe even be kidnapped and get stockholm syndrome while the other gets lima syndrome, and be a partner in crime. Just a weird thing for me I guess. I also want to see how a humans lungs look like when it's still working with my own eyes. Or maybe something simple as seeing how easy it would be to bite someones fingers off haha

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
So not train conductors?
It sounds like a modern cringy phrase
If you want a more Mark Twain, cut to the bullshit definition, here's a few examples:

-Calling someone else a Nazi for misgendering a tranny online in order to make themselves look better
-Acting like their beliefs make them nicer people than you.

People who use words like "marginalized communities" tend to virtue signal a LOT, saying things online like "We need to elevate voices of BIPOC and other marginalized groups who often don't have a voice". But they say these things because they want to look like good people.

Another way to put it is: "HEY LOOK AT HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT _______, I'M A GOOD PERSON BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT ______, I'M SO EMPATHETIC AND COMPASSIONATE THEREFORE I'M BETTER THAN YOU"

If you want actual examples, look at Twitter, and sift through the posts of Alexandria Orcasio Cortez, you'll find examples of this real quick.

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
Most of my fantasies have to do with somebody wronging me in some way and me getting revenge on them in some way or form. Typically someone kills one of my family members so I kill them.

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
If you want a more Mark Twain, cut to the bullshit definition, here's a few examples:

-Calling someone else a Nazi for misgendering a tranny online in order to make themselves look better
-Acting like their beliefs make them nicer people than you.

People who use words like "marginalized communities" tend to virtue signal a LOT, saying things online like "We need to elevate voices of BIPOC and other marginalized groups who often don't have a voice". But they say these things because they want to look like good people.

Another way to put it is: "HEY LOOK AT HOW MUCH I CARE ABOUT _______, I'M A GOOD PERSON BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT ______, I'M SO EMPATHETIC AND COMPASSIONATE THEREFORE I'M BETTER THAN YOU"

If you want actual examples, look at Twitter, and sift through the posts of Alexandria Orcasio Cortez, you'll find examples of this real quick.
People who talk like that for real make me want to spree kill

Scarface730

Certified Headstomper
People who talk like that for real make me want to spree kill
It's unchecked narcissism from the validation generation

Daycare is partially to blame, 20 kids competing for the attention of one or two caregivers, these kids learn at a young age they need to throw tantrums to get attention so that's what they do, even as adults.

The narcissism likely comes from popularity on the internet, and the whole thing is a massive circlejerk. Most people hate blue checkmark twitter (referring to verified retards), but there's a small crowd of blue haired faggots who worship their words like holy doctrine. Narcissism is the main problem here, from what I've been able to gather.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I'm not racist. I'd fuck a CHUD if she was cute. Then again I don't expect I'd have much choice.
tumblr_m2syyrFVpO1qg39ewo1_500.gif
U Chud Fucker U! Lmfao...SP

apyr17

Fresh Meat
I'd get the killing out of the way, because really I'd just want to do that and feel that and then have the body all to myself.

Not sure what I would do, maybe anything. Stab to the heart. Strangulation. Slit throat. If I'm feeling experimental something creative and fun, but quick. I'm not into torture. Bondage maybe, but I wouldn't keep them alive long. And if I did, just enough to get a conversion out them, I would imagine I'd choose someone who interested me.

Afterward, I'd love to take them apart. Very neatly, however. Like art. Or reverse engineering. Cut the body up in all the ways I can, all the pieces and just try and understand it all. If I had time I'd probably take a look at the brain. Maybe open them up and exmaine their organs. Probably drain them of blood, mainly out of caution, blood is kinda risky stuff to mess with. Maybe flay the flesh from the bone.

After I had my fun I'd probably wrap the body very nearly and dispose of it where I know it wouldn't be reached. Make them dissapear.
I don't think I'd keep a part of them, though. As much as I'd like to, I couldn't. Too incriminating.

Gurgled_Sliced_Throat

Take no prisoner
This user was banned
I wanna feel their heart beat slowly fade with my bare hands
The thrill and excitement is watching that carotid artery,pulsating from fear and the unknown
really get into my victim's head

Back