What are your gruesome fantasies? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
doubt it will be that pleasant. but who knows. but i am in on the other part for sure.
Awesome. I need my flat cleaned professionally. Carpets washed. Paint here n there wouldn't hurt. Make my bed? Hoover. Mop. Then we can have a discussion about the initial carving.

Dead101

∆ Horror Enthusiast∆
when i was younger and more insane i watched this movie called "downloading nancy" which is basically a snuff movie and became obsessed with it. had alot of fantasies about torturing then killing someone that wanted to die.
Basically a snuff film? Oh boy, when you put that (very good but) mainstream drama in the category ^snuff^, then tell me what MARTYRS or A SERBIAN FILM are?
Can it be that you're using the term snuff inproperly? Maybe google once more my dear 😘

Basically a snuff film? Oh boy, when you put that (very good but) mainstream drama in the category ^snuff^, then tell me what MARTYRS or A SERBIAN FILM are?
Can it be that you're using the term snuff inproperly? Maybe google once more my dear 😘
well i know its obviously not real but it is loosely based on something that actually happened. sure it might not be gruesome or as brutal than other things but it still is a movie about killing someone that wants to die

prettybow

just existing
Awesome. I need my flat cleaned professionally. Carpets washed. Paint here n there wouldn't hurt. Make my bed? Hoover. Mop. Then we can have a discussion about the initial carving.
damn. small price to pay for carving i guess. your wish is my command sir.

rawrxd123

NewbieX
Got a lot of 'em. A big one is to cut someone open while they're alive and eat their still-beating heart. Probably the ribs too. The other one I'd say is more gruesome. I wanna keep a victim in my basement; preferably some cunt that contributed to my trauma. Torture them for days, but don't let them die. To have their whole life in my hands, to have full control over them. Maybe during torture sessions I could burn some sort of common candle smells, so when they're finally free it'll be impossible for them to avoid having flashbacks. Aside from those, I'd like to do sort of like an autopsy on a live, conscious person. Cut them open, examine their organs while they're watching their guts get pulled out of their body.
pick me

stok3d

Die, Fucker.
This user was banned
As a member of this site, I am sure a lot of you, just like me, has some pretty gruesome yet beautiful fantasies. Let’s all share them here!
Finding out I have stage-4 cancer with six months maximum to live, before hunting down and killing every human being in my 'circle' that I deem to have deserved to die..Rhetorically, of course.

not really gruesome, but i love the idea of tagging a womans toe as she lays on an autopsy table alive and is fully submissive and playing along even saying stuff like "are you going to dissect me doctor?". All alive tho otherwise meh

Xena1966

This user was banned
Sending my lazy, hateful customers to a subzero degree location with a Bewitched nose twinkle or a Jeanne blink. I'd only leave them there for 5 minutes, unless they start more trouble. Then it would be longer each time...

Ricee88

NewbieX
Me personally, imagines those human filths who tormented me in the past, slowly getting dissected alive while they feel every nanometer of the cuts, as their organs slowly gets ripped out of their bodies. Blood pouring out as they scream in excruciating pain. Adrenaline getting injected into their system to prevent them from passing out, and flesh torn out bit by bit while they are chained up on the torcher table unable to stop what is happening to them. Then, what was harvested from their bodies are cooked, and served to their families. 😆
Why feed the families?. COOK-out!! Invite your friends.

Back