What do you think of this product? (Belarc System Management For The Internet Age)

Rastis Jones Jr.

Exhaustipated
Ryan, checked with one of the paper pushers down at the Marine Corp Reserve Center and she swears by it, Says it has great potential for home users, analyzes software and operating systems and it lets you know where your problems are. Shows you your overall security level and provides detailed reports on how to repair problem areas. Sounds great the way she explained it and what she showed me. I'm thinking I will give it a try to.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
Ryan, checked with one of the paper pushers down at the Marine Corp Reserve Center and she swears by it, Says it has great potential for home users, analyzes software and operating systems and it lets you know where your problems are. Shows you your overall security level and provides detailed reports on how to repair problem areas. Sounds great the way she explained it and what she showed me. I'm thinking I will give it a try to.

sounds cool for managing a dozen PC's from one place, but I don't see the point for a home user... if all your shit is up to date the problems will be 0-day exploits or your own stupidity, two things that program cant help with.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
sounds cool for managing a dozen PC's from one place, but I don't see the point for a home user... if all your shit is up to date and you don't download anything funny the problems will be 0-day exploits or your own stupidity, two things that program cant help with.
Fixed.

Personally, I don't see a point in this. Automatic updates running (even setting up a small schedule task manually), and following a simple checklist of things to install when you first get a computer, there really shouldn't be a reason for you to use this unless you are on the low end of the computer literacy scale.