Serious What does it feel like to murder. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Venture _Capitalist

situational awareness instructor
1647896790235.jpeg

it's just easier to send a card to the victim's family for the holidays

Gutsss

The original Guts from TheYNC
I don't know, im not a murderer. But you should definitely go try it and come back and tell us all about it

Rabidface

Forum Veteran
To me it feels like I'm standing in warm rice pudding. And I want to suck my toes but can't. Just like that.

VIICCXIV

VIICCXIV
Im just wondering what mental toll it takes on a person after commiting murder and how it could affect every day from thag moment on
Mhm i would say depending how brutal the murder was could affect you physically and mentally. shot to the head easy don't even have to look back when your done clean. But a knife close up, seeing their expressions, totally different man.

SeekingReality

Chẹẹƙy Ɓrịt Ɓịrɗ
Not murdered anyone yet..

Depends entirely on circumstances.
You have the random, who perhaps did it in a moment of hot, white rage, who see's nothing at first, then afterwards it may sink in to what he/she has done - and yes, depends whether they say the victims face at the time of the murder as their life was either slowly or quickly snuffed out.
You have those that fight for their country, 'programmed' (for want of a better word) to kill, as that is what they are trained and prepared for. Yet even then? most of us have seen what damage being on the front line, fighting/killing has done to their mind. Some think or consider that as murder, though no, I don't unless again, circumstance.

Emotionally? some would feel it immediately, others not so much, perhaps fleeting images in their mind. Then there is the old no regrets, aka, cold hearted - no emotion, no thought - job done. Other's though, possibly fucked up psychologically and scarred for life.

Last edited:
It’s not worth the head trip. You feel somehow that evening the score and do ‘’ this ‘’ will make things somehow better .... ? But it doesn’t. Even after years and YEARS! 0f holding this grudge and FINALLY! Getting your due diligence for all the late nights and early mornings . Siting ... waiting.... plotting . And when the day comes a sort of peace washes over you and sadness because it’s over & done because now your life will be much without purpose. and for a brief Second think about letting him,her, they ,them ...it go ..... but no. You must finish the last chapter and close this or you’ll never be content. So it’s over now ..& You don’t look at yourself the same anymore... kind of a depersonalization comes over you . You should feel happy but you don’t... and you never will you almost want to be punished Or found out .. your numb your not hungry your not thirsty,sad,happy Your nothing..... and you can’t help but wonder why? Because a few day’s ago your life was filled with such passion, determination , DRIVE ! now there’s nothing...... you wish you could go and talk with someone about what you just did .... but you can’t you become angry , bitter & lonely and somehow you end up on a gore website because the only thing you feel or can get feelings from is pain . Don’t do it .... it’s not worth the head trip.
I was just rereading these from a while back and stumbled upon this. To inform everyone i have not murdered anyone lol. I was in a really dark place where i felt really trapped and angry and i guess i wanted to let that all loose on someone who really deserved every bit of it but after a while my mind started to change. After scrolling sites like this and seeing the fear distilled in people who never asked to be hurt(who the fuck does, but regardless) i realized after a while there is already so much anger and hate in the world that i figured why be a cause of it. If its a chomo or rapist or an invader the chopping blocks coming out tho

Dead101

∆ Horror Enthusiast∆
...yeah, and MOST of the answers given on here to you are from people who've never committed the act of murder. Every response I've read in regards to your inquiry is stereotypical at best. Yes, Criminal Profilers are very good at what they do. But they will never be completely enlightened on the matter.

Truth is, committing the act of murder is different for everyone. Just like our tastes, pain tolerances, ect. Not every killer experiences it the same way. Similarities? Yes, many. But it comes down to this man;

No one on here can honestly and constructively answer this question for you with any degree of satisfaction or certainty because unless they have committed the act, they only know what they have read, learned, been told, ect. Good luck.
best reply

Back