What Else Can She Fit In There?

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Damn, the little chic coulda just shoved her one hand up the chic-in-pink's ass and her other hand down her throat and sealed the deal with a solid, but gooey, hand shake.

Atleast neither of them will ever have a problem delivering a keg sized sinkhole-swallowing muff-big-assed huge rip 'em open epsiotomy-free baby. And if they can't get the little sucker out, easy, call the girlfriend..."Bitch get over here and get this fricking baby outta me!"

And to boot, the chic gets a free check for anal, rectal, intestinal, esophagonical, nasal, and if she's really wide and crazy horny, cranial polyps.

Sex is fun, but it can be kinda gross too...

:facepalm:

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
Damn, the little chic coulda just shoved her one hand up the chic-in-pink's ass and her other hand down her throat and sealed the deal with a solid, but gooey, hand shake.

Atleast neither of them will ever have a problem delivering a keg sized sinkhole-swallowing muff-big-assed huge rip 'em open epsiotomy-free baby. And if they can't get the little sucker out, easy, call the girlfriend..."Bitch get over here and get this fricking baby outta me!"

And to boot, the chic gets a free check for anal, rectal, intestinal, esophagonical, nasal, and if she's really wide and crazy horny, cranial polyps.

Sex is fun, but it can be kinda gross too...

:facepalm:
Oh my good Lawd! You just cracked me the HELL up! I spit ma pop everywhere!:lulz::lulz::lulz:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Oh my good Lawd! You just cracked me the HELL up! I spit ma pop everywhere!:lulz::lulz::lulz:
Lols, sorry about the pop...atleast is wasn't good booze or something.

Those flics, which I try hardest to NOT watch, made me wonder if sheep fucking is really that bad afterall. But when the chic-in-pink (which was kinda hot, until she had two arms up her ass and snuggle-puff tickling her pancreas) started to point to her stomach, I thought, "Wtf is she meaning?" I thought she was trying to tell the skinny chic to kiss her or something there.

Then I saw pinkie hot-chic's stomach moving - from the INSIDE. I thought, "Holy fuck...she's got Alien in her pussy and it's gonna rip through her belly and pop it's razor-toothed head out and eat the skinny chic before she can get her arms (forget the fists...that was friggin' "arming") free.

On a more serious note, the pinkie-chic didn't show any boobs - that cost her points. Just a little 'peench...'

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
Lols, sorry about the pop...atleast is wasn't good booze or something.

Those flics, which I try hardest to NOT watch, made me wonder if sheep fucking is really that bad afterall. But when the chic-in-pink (which was kinda hot, until she had two arms up her ass and snuggle-puff tickling her pancreas) started to point to her stomach, I thought, "Wtf is she meaning?" I thought she was trying to tell the skinny chic to kiss her or something there.

Then I saw pinkie hot-chic's stomach moving - from the INSIDE. I thought, "Holy fuck...she's got Alien in her pussy and it's gonna rip through her belly and pop it's razor-toothed head out and eat the skinny chic before she can get her arms (forget the fists...that was friggin' "arming") out of the pinkie chic's butt.

On a more serious note, the pinkie-chic didn't show any boobs - that cost her points.
I'm cracking up again DH and I love that you analyzed that video and broke it down for me, it must have truly baffled you! I was picturing you watching it and talking to yourself throughout, and trying to reason as to why she enjoyed swallowing that chick's arm with her bunghole! Sheep fucking, that killed me!:lulz:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I'm cracking up again DH and I love that you analyzed that video and broke it down for me, it must have truly baffled you! I was picturing you watching it and talking to yourself throughout, and trying to reason as to why she enjoyed swallowing that chick's arm with her bunghole! Sheep fucking, that killed me!:lulz:
Lols, well that about summed it up, Air...'cept I mean I could crank my chunk up a chic's chocolate factory no problem...but ummm I can't compete with a WHOLE arm...I feel so small after seeing that. And her snuffy-puff-packet wouldn't even feel me if she's used to fists and arms and gets them often. What happened to normal sex? What happened to when the women were lonely and the sheep were scared?

Ya, I really have to erase that vid from what little memory I have left.

:titfuck:

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Now wait a second, now,
Do y'all get paid for this, for doing this?
Puttin the butt and all that stuff?
Really?
What's this? A 100 dollar bill?
I get to keep this 100 dollars if
I be puttin stuff in people's butts?
Really? Step aside.