What famous singers do you hate watching or listening to? (it does not have to be a current celeb)

Yeah. I know she's dead but it does not change anything - Whitney Houston's "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" , from the movie "The Bodyguard. She had a beautiful voice, but on this particular song, her voice is shrill and alarming. I cringe when she hits the very high notes..(at the end there's a long LOVE YOUUUUUUU--oh no, why did I do this thread? It is stuck in my mind even as I post.....

McM

Krautnigger
No clue, I don't watch/listen to that shit... :shrug:
When I was much younger I cringed when watching 'Modern Talking' somewhere on TV.

Or 'Heino'...

serveimage.jpg

Last edited:
Bob Seger, because just about every local band over the years has covered 2 or 3 of his songs.
One per set, drives me bonkers.

listerine

narcissus narcosis
ANYTHING by twenty one pilots. i dont really have artists that i dislike, but its like every second of a song triggers a slideshow of ten posts by tumblr punk girls in my head, quickest way to get me feeling homicidal :rambo:

Can't stand REO Speedwagon, Journey, John Cougar-Mellencamp. Their songs weren't that good when new, and have been played into the ground on the radio.

"The Greatest Love of All" by Whitney is pretty awful, too.