What famous singers do you hate watching or listening to? (it does not have to be a current celeb)

BabeeLilith

Very cute, very dead
Any of the that new alternative pop music that all sounds alike. They always have a fuckton of synth, neon native american themed videos and generic lyrics. Like imagine dragons type shit

Bellastanford2234

Fresh Meat
Yeah. I know she's dead but it does not change anything - Whitney Houston's "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" , from the movie "The Bodyguard. She had a beautiful voice, but on this particular song, her voice is shrill and alarming. I cringe when she hits the very high notes..(at the end there's a long LOVE YOUUUUUUU--oh no, why did I do this thread? It is stuck in my mind even as I post.....

Bellastanford2234

Fresh Meat
Yeah. I know she's dead but it does not change anything - Whitney Houston's "I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU" , from the movie "The Bodyguard. She had a beautiful voice, but on this particular song, her voice is shrill and alarming. I cringe when she hits the very high notes..(at the end there's a long LOVE YOUUUUUUU--oh no, why did I do this thread? It is stuck in my mind even as I post.....
Go to youtube and watch Random Girl In The Mall Sings...she kills Witneys song better than her!!