what gore related things do you fantasize about? (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Pïggÿ

Human Unit Never Killed
I would like to conduct a scientific experiment where I rebuild exact copies of all of the Nazi concentration camps in order to prove once and for all that it was not possible for 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Jews to have been killed. I would even include all the kooky execution methods the Jews wrote about like the mine cart that launched then into an oven, masturbation machines, pools of liquid nitrogen, dogs that would fuck you to death, and the magic shotguns that you put in a hole in the wall and then the barrel magically bends and comes out pointed back at your face.
Please contact me via PM if you would like to help me fund this research.

faceakinz3

Lurker
Oh i've thought of a lot of things, I get really inspired by a plenty stuff. Like already done massacres or stuff on sites like this. You can take such a SMALL idea, even a harmless idea and turn it into something SO MUCH MORE. Take a cat, and a gag. CAT HEAD GAG, IT'S SO FUCKED, THAT IT'D MESS WITH ANYONE WHO SAW IT IN USE. Use murder as a way to show art, HOW UNIQUE IT CAN BE.

I just mainly fantasize about mutilation then I guess. But pedofiles are child abusers are SO MUCH FUCKING WORSE THAN ANYTHING I CAN THINK OF. Kill them, make them feel what those kids must feel knowing that fucker exists. You can do anything you put your mind to if you have the passion to do so. 😷💥

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
i fantasize about hiring a cartel type butcher to hurt(not kill) a surgeon who is Absolutely worthy of torture. his wrongdoing is so beyond egregious - the lives he has ruined(for money and fame), and the horror and pain that will haunt these people ... this man deserves old testament treatment.

an eye for an eye, etc.

the movie “munich” covers the proper treatment of such people.

podcast “dr death” referencing a neurosurgeon doing life in Texas for similar crimes

i cannot act on this because i both fear
prison food would be bad and i do not want to bring shame and horror on my remaining tiny family.

if i gd forbid i ever learn i am terminally ill, i will fulfill.

i have filed serious complaints with state, federal. legal action has been unsuccessful due to his power.

the only ember i got was the state said they are not acting on the complaint but holding it aside, as i am guessing i am not the only person who’s life was destroyed because of him.

his resume is 263 pages long.

that is my fantasy.

the gore will be:
3 separate 10 blade incisions from his neck to his ass, thru the muscle layers straight down to spinal bone.
he will then turned supine, and incised hip to hip, then incised at both of his thumbs and the sides of his hips, all down to bone. be incisions with decently sharp surgical blades. no incision will be sutured.

he can then be tossed in a snow bank. i don’t care about how remote - could be nj. who gives a fuck where.

leo should know i have no access to the dark web, nor do i have any access to wee individuals who could do these deeds.
i own no weapons.

patient situation is both tragic and ironic considering my own work.

MAGAtears

Fresh Meat
43F7001A-9452-4DDB-A9B6-7AFC552B03C3.jpeg

This.

Every. Goddamn. Day.

i find myself thinking about what it would feel like to murder someone often, its an impulsive urge i would never give into but my curiosity cant help itself. on the other hand i also fantasize of what it would feel like to be murdered often too.
same i’ve always wanted to feel the power you would get from having someone’s life in your hands, but of course i would never actually do it

Killchain

Lurker
Killing:
  • Stabbing
  • Choking
  • Suffocating
  • Drowning
  • Electrocuting
  • Smashing head
  • Decapitating
Torture:
  • Ripping each hair out
  • Burning
  • Nearly drowning and choking
  • Slapping
  • Nailing hand to a furniture
  • Fucking with a knife
  • Pinching
  • Pulling teeth and nails

i have always had a liking of gore for a numerous amount reasons. One being the thrill and excitement, and two being the pain i could inflict upon others. Though I have never acted on such thoughts, that doesnt stop me from fantasizing about them. I quite love watching people be cut, the human body amazes me. I love watching people slowly be cut open while they beg the person doing it to stop, i just love it and i cant go into detail without causing time to run out. The first thing id love to do is psychological torture, its really just a beautiful thing. For example, im gonna look at them. no facial expression whatsoever and im going to smile and then proceed to tell them what im going to do to them. that will cause them to panick, then ill leave them for 1 hour causing them to think about the people they love and that they dont wanna die. i will then tie them up on a table, their back on the table. i will then start making incisions with my scalpel while they beg me to stop, quite erotic when i think about it. i will not cut deep, maybe just 2 inches or so. i will then start burning them, taking a hot steel rod and dragging it across their body making them scream which will make their body tilt up, which will make that hurt even more. whether theyre a female or male, i have no interest in raping ANYONE, i can fuck my wife whenever i want to or i can grab a slut off the street and fuck her. anyways, back to my messed up mind. while i burn them they will beg me to stop and ill say “after this you can go” making them feel relived but they most likely wont remember earlier when i told them everything i was gonna to do them, this was only the first step. i will then start cutting them more causing confusion because i said they could go, they most likely will remind me and then ill just gag them. ill then start ripping off their fingernails and then cutting the skin underneath it causing even more pain. then ill cut one finger off, the pinky. i will wrap it up because i dont want them to pass out, i want them to feel this pain. i will treat their wounds and then leave for a day. they might piss themselves or even shit themselves.once i get back if they made a mess id make them clean up their vial substances and then sit them up in a chair. i will start hammering their knees, causing them to break and inflicting an immeasurable amount of pain. ill then set them on their stomach (their hands are tied behind their back) and ill start pouring water on them. they might feel relieved just feeling a second of cleanliness, though this is not the case i was shooting for. ill then cut their back 3 inchs causing it to go quite deep which will cause alot of blood. ill then repeatedly stitch it and cut it again and again. then ill lay them back down on a table and start putting nails in their chest, only going an inch in. once their is a fair amount of nails inserted into their chest ill hammer them down (keep in mind the nails are only on their breasts, not near their heart) they will scream out in pain which will make me hard, id then probably leave them for 5 minutes because id jack off or something. id come back stab their eyes and then cut them open FINALLY. id then play with their dead body and dispose of it. ta da

i have always had a liking of gore for a numerous amount reasons. One being the thrill and excitement, and two being the pain i could inflict upon others. Though I have never acted on such thoughts, that doesnt stop me from fantasizing about them. I quite love watching people be cut, the human body amazes me. I love watching people slowly be cut open while they beg the person doing it to stop, i just love it and i cant go into detail without causing time to run out. The first thing id love to do is psychological torture, its really just a beautiful thing. For example, im gonna look at them. no facial expression whatsoever and im going to smile and then proceed to tell them what im going to do to them. that will cause them to panick, then ill leave them for 1 hour causing them to think about the people they love and that they dont wanna die. i will then tie them up on a table, their back on the table. i will then start making incisions with my scalpel while they beg me to stop, quite erotic when i think about it. i will not cut deep, maybe just 2 inches or so. i will then start burning them, taking a hot steel rod and dragging it across their body making them scream which will make their body tilt up, which will make that hurt even more. whether theyre a female or male, i have no interest in raping ANYONE, i can fuck my wife whenever i want to or i can grab a slut off the street and fuck her. anyways, back to my messed up mind. while i burn them they will beg me to stop and ill say “after this you can go” making them feel relived but they most likely wont remember earlier when i told them everything i was gonna to do them, this was only the first step. i will then start cutting them more causing confusion because i said they could go, they most likely will remind me and then ill just gag them. ill then start ripping off their fingernails and then cutting the skin underneath it causing even more pain. then ill cut one finger off, the pinky. i will wrap it up because i dont want them to pass out, i want them to feel this pain. i will treat their wounds and then leave for a day. they might piss themselves or even shit themselves.once i get back if they made a mess id make them clean up their vial substances and then sit them up in a chair. i will start hammering their knees, causing them to break and inflicting an immeasurable amount of pain. ill then set them on their stomach (their hands are tied behind their back) and ill start pouring water on them. they might feel relieved just feeling a second of cleanliness, though this is not the case i was shooting for. ill then cut their back 3 inchs causing it to go quite deep which will cause alot of blood. ill then repeatedly stitch it and cut it again and again. then ill lay them back down on a table and start putting nails in their chest, only going an inch in. once their is a fair amount of nails inserted into their chest ill hammer them down (keep in mind the nails are only on their breasts, not near their heart) they will scream out in pain which will make me hard, id then probably leave them for 5 minutes because id jack off or something. id come back stab their eyes and then cut them open FINALLY. id then play with their dead body and dispose of it. ta da
sorry for the grammar errors, ive been drinking

troglinus

NewbieX
i find myself thinking about what it would feel like to murder someone often, its an impulsive urge i would never give into but my curiosity cant help itself. on the other hand i also fantasize of what it would feel like to be murdered often too.
Whenever I meet someone new, within the first five seconds I have the strongest urge to try and beat them to death. Like my brain is taunting my body to do it.

Back