What if Cannabis Cured Cancer? (1 Viewer)

A new documentary that explores Cannabis and what scientists now know about cannabis, endocannabinoids, they're effect in and on the body.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
I thought it was already proven? Although ingesting it would prolly be the best idea, inhaling any kind of smoke into the lungs is bad fer'ya.

gorewhore

Rookie
I thought it was already proven? Although ingesting it would prolly be the best idea, inhaling any kind of smoke into the lungs is bad fer'ya.

Yes, it has been proven on several occasions. And yes, ingesting it would be better. (empty stomach, would allow the thc into the bloodstream, much quicker as well)

...but them lawmakers out there, don't want you smokin' that hemp.
...that rope will get you HIGH!!

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Yes, it has been proven on several occasions. And yes, ingesting it would be better. (empty stomach, would allow the thc into the bloodstream, much quicker as well)

...but them lawmakers out there, don't want you smokin' that hemp.
...that rope will get you HIGH!!

It's more along the lines of the drug lords and the drug companies.

sickfuck

Banned
bump with story -

I could barely work, I spent days and nights on the couch, in a daze, nausea was so bad; friends brought around weed, and I smoked some, it made things so much better , not only could I enjoy food again, I slept better, and generally felt a sense of well being. I told my doctor about it and he said to take in as much as I can. He said he had done some research outside of his work, and believed in its healing properties, but was not in a position to give it to patients, or even to recommend it, but he was taking a chance with me because he could see I would get to the truth sooner or later.
http://chrisbeatcancer.com/lindsey-cures-colon-cancer-with-cannabis-in-48-days/

Users who are viewing this thread