What is the most violent thing you've ever done to a human? (1 Viewer)

mrln

silent ghost
I shot a man to put him out of his misery because his daughter couldn’t bring herself to do it. He was a farmer working on top of a grain silo and he fell in breaking both legs. She ran to call for help that was 2 hours away and the bottom of the silo was infested with rats that moved in and began gnawing on him.
somehow ive heard all this before

7.62x39

Jerker
Got in a fight while drunk with a older guy, I was 21, he was like 40. After I got the upper hand we were separated but I was really fucking mad. So after things were calming down for like 30 seconds I walked up to him and led with a jab then a overhand right, knocked him out while he has still standing, he did one of those things where you slump forward than fall back and smack your head on the concrete. He was unconscious for about 10 mins, went to the hospital. I ran and the cops caught up with me the next day but thankfully he was a scumbag and lied and said he was jumped so the cops didn't give a fuck.

Nobody will probably believe this, but a few weeks ago I, long story short, stopped a guy from carjacking me.

I was parked at a gas station eating El Pollo Loco, left my car to throw away the trash when I was done, but stupidly left my keys in the ignition and the door unlocked (the trash can was literally 10 feet away).

In that time, a fucking crackhead appeared out of nowhere when I turned my back and proceeded to hop in the car and attempt to back out/drive away. Well I saw that my car was going in reverse seemingly on it's own, and I look at the driver's side and there is a crackhead trying to drive away. Luckily I left my window down, and I proceeded to sprint at the car and launch myself through the open window, grab onto the steering wheel and tell the guy to STOP THE FUCKING CAR RIGHT NOW, which he actually does despite my ridiculously powerless position. With the car steered into a spot where there was nowhere to go, he puts it in park and gets out. I tell him to get his faggot ass out of here and literally kicked him hard as fuck in his ass. He winced, and walked away. That's pretty much my story. I'm obviously not a very violent person because I could have severely fucked that guy up, but that's about as pissed/violent as I get.
Weak...

Rosie

Laughing out loud.
Super Moderator
I shot a man to put him out of his misery because his daughter couldn’t bring herself to do it. He was a farmer working on top of a grain silo and he fell in breaking both legs. She ran to call for help that was 2 hours away and the bottom of the silo was infested with rats that moved in and began gnawing on him.
What movie was that from?

ghoulagain

Get to running when the Ghoul is a coming. 💀
Ah yes! This is the edge that my 13yr old self attempted to live on for so long. I will build a cabin here cut from wood from my working man hands. Hunt my dinner daily, and make this face when approached by most others.
dpg4nslv87cgbtd-scaled.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread